AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Porposal | Foreign Relations threads rebuilt in a more professional way and easier to understand

+2
Spy9600
Blakeway4
6 posters

Go down

Porposal | Foreign Relations threads rebuilt in a more professional way and easier to understand Empty Porposal | Foreign Relations threads rebuilt in a more professional way and easier to understand

Post by Blakeway4 3rd March 2011, 00:59

TBA, but you read the title, I am just thinking about a way to express my ideas. Thank you for your patience. If you have ideas about this as well, feel free to post it below.
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Porposal | Foreign Relations threads rebuilt in a more professional way and easier to understand Empty Re: Porposal | Foreign Relations threads rebuilt in a more professional way and easier to understand

Post by Spy9600 3rd March 2011, 02:05

I am working in something like that for the MFA too. Pehaps we can share ideas...
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Porposal | Foreign Relations threads rebuilt in a more professional way and easier to understand Empty Re: Porposal | Foreign Relations threads rebuilt in a more professional way and easier to understand

Post by Forsma 3rd March 2011, 18:23

Well, maybe we can include great spot for the country.
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=7018182

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 3rd March 2011, 18:31

Maybe we can use the AIN Map? I mean go by colours, like close green and enemies red?
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by StanislavSoltys 3rd March 2011, 22:40

I think the AIN map would be a great idea for the Foreign Relations thread, problem being is that it was saved in jpeg...
StanislavSoltys
Councillor

Back to top Go down

Post by emgmod 4th March 2011, 06:01

Would anyone like the .xcf of the AIN Map?
emgmod
emgmod
High Commissioner

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by StanislavSoltys 4th March 2011, 12:43

I'd like one!
StanislavSoltys
Councillor

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 4th March 2011, 17:56

Me too Cheeky/Razz
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsma 5th March 2011, 17:31

Wait before do it, please make sure the map is up of date with several new nation and some territory change...
I suggest to create a new form to ask them to stay or change... Smile
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=7018182

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum