AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ministry for Foreign Affairs | Ministery Archive

+15
emgmod
hiigarar
Spy9600
Daniel
MiguelLeal
Bruce
ForthWall
Edge
Thomas
Blakeway4
Matt
Tyler
Peter
Aranho
Saathoff
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ministry for Foreign Affairs | Ministery Archive Empty Ministry for Foreign Affairs | Ministery Archive

Post by Guest 3rd April 2009, 02:57

So what do you guys want me to do as the FA minister?

Back to top Go down

Ministry for Foreign Affairs | Ministery Archive Empty Re: Ministry for Foreign Affairs | Ministery Archive

Post by Guest 5th April 2009, 20:48

In the case of inter AIN tensions similar to say a Petrovian Perthsherian conflict (hypothetical, first two countries I could think of) dose that fall under my branch or dose foreign affairs just refer to inter union or non affiliated affairs.

Back to top Go down

Ministry for Foreign Affairs | Ministery Archive Empty Re: Ministry for Foreign Affairs | Ministery Archive

Post by Peter 5th April 2009, 20:58

I think that the job foreign affairs means inter-union relations...but to answer your question, there's a certain amount of extent to which you will be in charge of conflicts and such. I say, it's your job to make sure everything's alright between the conflicting nations, and if it gets way out of hand, then its time for the emergency AIN Summit and possibly AIN Peacekeeping Force.

Another thing is that I think we should have someone promote this union. None of the other department's jobs come close to promotion, so maybe you could enlighten people about AIN? Laugh
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 5th April 2009, 21:02

I agree with Peter.. Tell people about AIN, tell what you purpose of union is and what great things we have do so far
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th April 2009, 02:55

I agree with Peter and Saatoff.

See - you're already generating consensus! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 6th April 2009, 18:22

If I'm not mistaken, Novland and Escambia has invaded Belle Chasse...you should prolly sort out the problem before any civillian casualties happen.
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Ministry for Foreign Affairs | Ministery Archive Empty Admin Request's

Post by Guest 2nd May 2009, 22:11

If the admins could clean up the following things for me on the FA Government Page:

Place the Emergency Summit
Initial Warning
and Decliration of Nutrality in the archive with the Belle Chase, Novland, Escambia Perthshire war section

Create a section for this Current May summit

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 3rd May 2009, 19:52

Done Laugh

Also, the emergency summit has been moved to the AIN Summit forums.
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Ministry for Foreign Affairs | Ministery Archive Empty Peace Keeping order 5/23/09

Post by Guest 23rd May 2009, 17:25

Upon Request from the Escambian government. The AIN countries of Perthshire, Petrova and Galliar are to send 500 security personnel to Escambia to assist with security after terrorist threats were received recently.

Other nations are to remain uninvolved at this time. The CIB will discuss the matter of peace keeping/security forces before a more formal rule on how that is to be set up, at this time these three countries were picked at random.

Back to top Go down

Ministry for Foreign Affairs | Ministery Archive Empty Letter of Resignation

Post by Guest 20th June 2009, 20:46

After some thought I have decided to resign as the Foreign Affairs Advisor in the AIN. I am speaking currently with Nate about a sports based position but I believe after some issues including the war with Novland and the CIB it would be better if I am not the Foreign Affairs Advisor. Thank you for those who supported me while I was in this position and I look forward to my new job in the Union.

-Dljrfn2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 20th June 2009, 20:56

It's understandable. Hope you have more success in your new position.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st June 2009, 00:11

If you're not interested, I would be happy to take over this department if the union is allright with it Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 21st June 2009, 03:25

Im sad to hear this, you did a great job as F.A. Head, can't wait to see what sports job you get next Laugh
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st June 2009, 03:40

Being that you are stepping down, I am interested in becoming the next head of Foreign Affairs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 21st June 2009, 03:47

looks like we have two(or more) people wanting the position, this should be interesting Cheeky/Razz
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 21st June 2009, 04:30

Indeed Cheeky/Razz should be interesting
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22nd June 2009, 17:38

although very new (and i'm not sure that i quite meet the requirements) i too am very intrested in this (or another sort of) position

Back to top Go down

Ministry for Foreign Affairs | Ministery Archive Empty Department Update

Post by Peter 30th June 2009, 01:22

So dljrfn resigned and we have an empty position with atleast three interested potentials. Bidding closes in one day!

Also, I tidied up this subforum so its more organized. Laugh
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30th June 2009, 04:17

i wish to rescind my intentions for the department head

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1st July 2009, 05:40

So its July 1st, and nobody else bidded except Isporos... Does this mean Isporos is now the head of F.A.?

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 1st July 2009, 16:49

Most likely unless some feels that you are not fit for the job.
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Ministry for Foreign Affairs | Ministery Archive Empty Acceptance

Post by Guest 5th July 2009, 04:09

I accept the position as Head of Foreign Affairs for the duration of July 2009 to December 2009. Though I have been away for some time, after reading all the posts to catch up, I am very pleased with the decision. I will not go into detail on that topic, but I will bring my experience and knowledge to the department to open relations. Not just within the union, but hopefully with unions elsewhere.

I am planning to release my plan for the next very soon. I am also open to comments in general and/or possible proposals that would better the union. I want this to be an open-door department. So let us move forward and build a better union. Together.

Thank You

~Orchid22 :aoin:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 5th July 2009, 05:40

Cant wait to see what you have planned Laugh And congrats one being appointed the FA Department leader
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5th July 2009, 06:48

Wait wait what?

When did you bid? I was the only one who bidded. Did everyone else vote except me?

While I have no issue with you personally but, the rules should be followed here. All three people were given a week half to bid, I was the only one that ended up bidding. Did we stop following the guidelines matt set up here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5th July 2009, 14:12

For whatever reason, it was most likely a decision between all admins. I do not have the time or patience to look into that; I was chosen to for this job and I'm going to it the best I can. Being the head of whichever department isn't only about bids, Gauis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next