School Camp/USA holiday

Go down

School Camp/USA holiday

Post by Huston on 8th March 2011, 08:21

College Camp and a Holiday in the United States.

I will be gone and completely inactive during next week from the 15th of March and the five days following (15-19 March). I will be at a College Camp in the Coromandel... Laugh and tramping in the reserves of the Peninsula (Very Fun... )

As this is something I've been waiting for, I will be gone for 4 weeks in San José in the United States. I will be less active in the following weeks and especially 1 week before the departure as my family prepares for the trip. I will be frequently active when I visit the United States, post a few pics, post messages etc etc etc... I will be leaving at:
Departure: 21st May, 2011
Arrival: 23rd June, 2011

And that's pretty much it. If you have any queries or comments about this, PM or comment...but I doubt there is anything else to settle.

This is just to note an excuse for my inactivity in the following months.

Thanks for reading this message.
Chargé d'Affaires

Back to top Go down

Re: School Camp/USA holiday

Post by MiguelLeal on 8th March 2011, 08:40

Lucky man... Wish you a great time in your college camp. College Camps are very great specially if girls goes with you! Enjoy your time! Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by K50 Dude on 9th March 2011, 02:30

If you are going to San Francisco, you have to go to Alcatraz. If you are there and don't go, your vacation just isn't complete. And bring a camera with a big memory card Wink And of course hit all the other sightseeing places there too.... just make sure you prioritize that Cheeky/Razz

Enjoy the unique culture and the crappy weather of the American West Coast while you are here Cheeky/Razz
K50 Dude
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsma on 18th March 2011, 19:11

Well.. Happy holiday.
hey wait isn't thereis a member in San Jose?
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down