AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roumeli Island Archives

+12
Sirron kcuhc
Jo
Forsma
Huston
StanislavSoltys
Edge
Sky Guy
Evillions
Kevin
SmartbyLaw
Blakeway4
Thomas
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Roumeli Island Archives - Page 3 Empty Re: Roumeli Island Archives

Post by Thomas 6th May 2011, 17:15

Erm, I was joking. I really like Roumeli and you know I've always supported it, and understood that you haven't had the time to work on it.
I do not want you to dump Roumeli and I definitely don't want to have an Imperial Kingdom.

I do really like your image and hope to see more of Monument Valley soon. Smile
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chip 6th May 2011, 21:49

and I definitely don't want to have an Imperial Kingdom
Hey! What's wrong with an imperial kingdom? Making fun of Posillipo now, are we? Cheeky/Razz
Chip
Chip
Citizen

http://www.usnw.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 6th May 2011, 23:17

That's good news DC Smile

I was just showing a fact. Btw, it's nice you've come back.

Last edited by Blakeway4 on 6th May 2011, 23:45; edited 2 times in total
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Evillions 6th May 2011, 23:39

Hey man, I don't mind what you do. I don't care what you work on, just as long it looks good.

I got that you haven't been playing SC4 for a while now, I understand.

Really, I was never mocking you in any way. I'm happy that you started to post again. I'm sorry if it did look like I was mocking you.
Evillions
Evillions
Permanent Secretary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsma 7th May 2011, 04:19

I'm not mocking you. You know that I'd just joking...
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=7018182

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 8th May 2011, 21:11

Well... thanks for all your posts, it means a lot... but it was a mistake on my part to even post that in the first place. The region shot, and post where I ripped all of you guys; both of them were mistakes. It was my fault to get mad at you... and was really uncalled for. You guys have every right to be mad at me for lashing out like that a couple days ago.

Not sure when I'll play SC4 again, but I do have a CXL CJ that I updated earlier today... but, probably the wrong site to advertise that.... Cheeky/Razz I am also working on various BAT projects.... a couple stations for myself, and then some HD props for the RTMT (Road Top Mass Transit) team's upcoming release.... RTMT V4 I think it's called.

Anyway, back on topic... we all do stupid things when we're mad, and I did when I posted my little "rant" at everyone. I really didn't take any of it personally, so I am not too sure why I posted it. I knew everyone was joking, and that's fine, I like it when everyone jokes around.

A good rule of thumb I've found out is to wait about a day before posting stuff like that. Most of the time, by the next day, you won't feel mad or sad, or whatever it was that you were feeling. I learned that in this case. The next morning, I wasn't upset at any of this, it was actually funny reading the comments once I had a 2nd look at them. If I had waited to see how I felt the next day, a post like that wouldn't have happened.

If anything, I feel like I've wronged all of you. I do not feel wronged by any of you.... since you didn't really do anything wrong. This is a me problem, and I don't want any of you to feel guilty about it. I guess the main idea of this post is that I'm apologizing to all of you, and asking everyone to put this all behind them.

As for the future of Roumeli, I am honestly not too sure about it. I can't see myself playing SC4 in the near future... it just doesn't interest me for some reason. I don't want to quit the union, but I also don't want to be a member who is inactive anymore.... as I've been for a long time. I need to think over what I should do...
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 8th May 2011, 21:50

Not all of our members have active SimCity4 countries. We don't enforce a rule of making people post CJ updates every month of they will be removed, because we understand that people can go through these periods of the Simcity version of writers block.

Maybe there's other ways you could increase your activity and that of Roumeli, without SimCity 4 being involved? Such as a newspaper or something else that interests you?
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3