AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resignations and Departure from the AIN

5 posters

Go down

Resignations and Departure from the AIN Empty Resignations and Departure from the AIN

Post by SmartbyLaw 29th July 2011, 01:41

Life has become more annoying and Im sorry to announce but I can no longer go on with AIN and I hereby resign and depart from AIN. I will miss you guys truely and I hope one day I can rejoin but life is just to much and frankly I find this overwhelming. I wish everybody the best of luck and hope to see you soon.

Smartbylaw
SmartbyLaw
SmartbyLaw
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Resignations and Departure from the AIN Empty Re: Resignations and Departure from the AIN

Post by Blakeway4 29th July 2011, 01:43

:shock:

I'm just in shock.

Geez....

Hope all goes well man! We'll miss 'ya and hope you come back soon! Good luck with your RL Smile
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Resignations and Departure from the AIN Empty Re: Resignations and Departure from the AIN

Post by SmartbyLaw 29th July 2011, 01:47

RL sucks atm hahahaha
SmartbyLaw
SmartbyLaw
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 29th July 2011, 02:06

Sorry to see you leaving simcity, hope that you return soon. Hope that everything will be ok in rl!
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregor 29th July 2011, 08:26

Oh my I'm sad to see this, but RL is mlore important than Sim City, I hope the best for you Smile
Gregor
Gregor
Mayor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 29th July 2011, 11:08

Well that is a surprise! I'm sorry to see you go - I hope to speak to you again soon.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartbyLaw 29th July 2011, 22:30

Ill be back Smile Dont worry Cheeky/Razz
SmartbyLaw
SmartbyLaw
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 29th July 2011, 23:07

Then see my update before you leave, I did it for ya Cheeky/Razz
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down