AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project "Jameel Ibn"

3 posters

Go down

Project "Jameel Ibn" Empty Project "Jameel Ibn"

Post by hiigarar 3rd August 2011, 11:23

Beautifal Son

This is my small at the time project of a land called Jameelibn. The project will try to ask the question of Islamic Culture and the beauty of it. The country of Jameelibn, will be a country located on the mediterranean sea, controlled by Leader Abdul-Bari Hanania. A rutelss ruler, which created the law of Shariat and destroy the past of the Colonial powers and of Kran'etian Settlers from 1963. The country from a growing country, became a third world country trying to flee to France, Italy, Cattala and Hiigara. The Great Ruler call for destruction of the Western Sick world, but still has all his money in Swiss Banks. This is a strainge world and i hope to make a project interesting for all.

This project will ask the question of the path of the Muslim country, the question of where has went the islam of science, arts and great men. Of Homosexuality in arab world, of western influences, on strainge hate towards the "people of the book".

This will be a project at the time, I will still think about making it a proxy nation, but with no full ended towns in Jameelibn, the capital of Adibiyah is still under construction. A city from 1960, once a city of freedom and equality, it now became the city of great fanatics, of dictatorship, beautifal old city is eaten by slums of the poor, knowing only the words of hatred to all different. The project will also include different families living in the nation. Women fighting for there freedom, of People trying to protect there past and of LGBT being triled for there way of live.

This is Jameelibn, a country of beauty and of fanatics.
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Project "Jameel Ibn" Empty Re: Project "Jameel Ibn"

Post by Kevin 3rd August 2011, 13:36

Looking forward to it! Smile Interesting that everybody's beginning their own side projects now
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 3rd August 2011, 18:59

I'm also looking forward to it - and I can't wait to see what you come up with!
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 23rd August 2011, 23:05

Project "Jameel Ibn" Africamap

Jameel Ibn
Leader - Zafir Abdullah.
Capital - Adibiyah.
Largest city - Terni.