AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miguel | Minister for Innovation, Trade and Investment

Go down

Miguel | Minister for Innovation, Trade and Investment Empty Miguel | Minister for Innovation, Trade and Investment

Post by MiguelLeal 7th September 2011, 12:21

Miguel | Minister for Innovation, Trade and Investment Electi11

My campaign this year for the Ministry for Innovation, Trade and Investment is very simple since I think that we don't need to make amazing posters to make people believe in me. So, I am running for this Ministry since I saw that our economies aren't so competitive as they should be during this financial crisis time. Also the role playing of trades and economy topics between the union countries is very weak.

My previous experience:

-Minister for Parliamentary Services (September 2010 to April 2011);
-First time bid of Fairview to Simlympics (June 2011);
-Recovered and based the economy of Fairview in agriculture with stimulant funds and rules (late 2009 to now and stills in march);
-Member of AIN since early 2010;
-Playing SC4 since 2004;

If I will be the chosen, I am going to do:

-Propose the creation of the "Union Annual Community Tax" in which every country will pay a tax (1% of its annual budget) to ensure the quality of the alliance funds and programs that support and stimulate the economy. Per example: the construction of an necessary airport, road, highway; a fund to develop the automotive, agriculture, computers industries, etc.

-Creation of a program that will research the best potentials sectors for each economy and then we will propose a fund sending for each country to explore that potential. Objective: Fit each economy with what each country can offer.

-Increase the agriculture fields of the producers countries in a total of 10%, creating stimulates for this. The main goal of this proposal is to reduces our dependency from the exterior since we have different countries located in different parts of the world that can produce a huge amount of different agricultural products.

-Innovate the public services by providing funds to swap, per example, old fuel cars to new electric ones.

-Make trades between countries more rewarding: the money that results from that trades can be counted to each National budget since the trade was totally "clean". Of course, some limits and rules for what each country can export will be made to avoid unrealistic trades. Per example: a country that don't produces cars can't export cars. The Ministry will invigilate the trades process and will previously ask each country what he produces. We will accept the productions of each country according the localization, real-based country, etc.

I will also try to fulfill the necessities of the Ministry.

Don't hesitate, vote Miguel for Minister for Trades, Innovation and Investments.

MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Miguel | Minister for Innovation, Trade and Investment Empty Re: Miguel | Minister for Innovation, Trade and Investment

Post by MiguelLeal 13th September 2011, 11:22

And Also:

-Will create a reward named Prize For Competivity which consists in offering a monetary fund for the companies of the countries that don't have a competitive economy but are trying to innovate and to build a strong position in the global economy. This fund will only be available for the companies of the weak economies that showed the best semestral results (have to be positive) in the Stock Market.

-Encourage each country to advertise the national regions in order to increase the tourism economy.

-Propose the creation of an Union Stock Market based in points which would be updated each Sunday. How it works? The Stock Market will be based on the trades between countries during the week. Example: if the country X has products to export and if the price of the sales (comparing with the previous week) is:

-Decrease: your country Stock Market Points will decrease. Example: Your sales decreased 1%, if you had previously 100 points in the Stock Market you will have now 90 points;

-Mantain: you mantain the points value;

-Increase: your country Stock Market Points will increase. Example: Your sales increased 1%, if you had previously 100 points in the Stock Market you will have now 110 points;

The starting points for each country will be calculated in base the real countries in which your nation is based.
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down