AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Torch Relay Day 2: Pottston, Gaona

2 posters

Go down

Torch Relay Day 2: Pottston, Gaona Empty Torch Relay Day 2: Pottston, Gaona

Post by will 23rd September 2011, 22:42

Caelia is a sideproject I'm gonna do, it'll be a combination of Revit cities, sc4 cities and other stuff Smile I'll have an update of some random city somewhere soon that i'll do in Revit... probably... and the first thing I'll kick off with is the main continent of "Jungoe"

Juge
Conexo Gran Republica (Conexo)
Batua
Llibertat
Entidade
Solvo Confederation
Saor
Terram
Aequitas Republic
Heimat
Flachland
Kreuzung
Bergland
Szomjas
Terralibera
Sancta Civitas
Bagliarsa
Wielki Republiki
Oikeusmaa
Kungligmark
Uwalniac

Think my first update will be Solvo City,Solvo or Ville de Liberté, Juge

Last edited by will on 1st October 2011, 19:09; edited 1 time in total
will
will
Permanent Secretary

http://sc4united.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Torch Relay Day 2: Pottston, Gaona Empty Simlympic Torch Relay Day 2: Pottston, Gaona

Post by will 1st October 2011, 19:09

Torch Relay Day 2: Pottston, Gaona Spaceport1
From Insulo, the torch flew in today to West Pottston Spaceport, aboard a specially chartered plane from President Dennis Graham, and all was caught live on a simulcast over GBC, TIGER, CBC, VBS, SNN and others, with various other news bites scrolling over the bottom of the screen, like how the CLB Pottston Blue Sox completed the worst collapse in the league's history, going from 15 games infront on August 20th to 3 back of the Meriano Bay Jellyfish and out of the playoff picture.

Torch Relay Day 2: Pottston, Gaona KempPark
But with the torch passing through Pottston, the Blue Sox wouldn't be playing today even if they hadn't fallen apart, but at the same time, CFS, an alternative rock band, announced they were breaking up after 30 years together.

Torch Relay Day 2: Pottston, Gaona ParvosOverlook
But on a lighter note, as the torch passes Parvos Overlook, looking over the Parvos Ocean (shot is from a boat in the Harbor) and Pottston Harbor, the economy is on the upswing, with the New Croke Stock Exchange Index up 102.45 points, the Freeman-Jacobs Industrial Report up 566.35 points and the Aquilogaonaian Stock Gross Product Index up 87.91 points.

Torch Relay Day 2: Pottston, Gaona LeachSquare
While passing Leach Square, as thousands, including President Graham look on, the ticker reads Llibertatian Terrorist Alfeo Olivarez Salcedo was killed by a predator drone over Olivares, Llibertat in the Epela.

Torch Relay Day 2: Pottston, Gaona Statehouse
As the crowds move with the torch to the Amhearst Statehouse, a short bit on the 4th AIN Alliance Summer Games scrolls across the screen.

Torch Relay Day 2: Pottston, Gaona AmhearstBi-rocketparks
And to close out the second leg along the shores of Pottston in the Allied Commonwealths of Gaona, the torch enters a Searocket at the Amhearst Searocket Dock to head to Linktoria for leg 3.

I'm will roberts and I hope you've enjoyed today's telecast,
Goodnight

Torch Relay Day 2: Pottston, Gaona Colorbars1
will
will
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Torch Relay Day 2: Pottston, Gaona Empty Re: Torch Relay Day 2: Pottston, Gaona

Post by emperordaniel 1st October 2011, 19:26

Nice! Smile Caelia doesn't look as futuristic as I thought though Cheeky/Razz
emperordaniel
emperordaniel
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by will 1st October 2011, 19:33

Caleia is my version of earth Cheeky/Razz It's Adonia or Earth except my version Cheeky/Razz In nearly every way (btw, I posted an update on the unpf site too Cheeky/Razz)
will
will
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down