AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applications to become AINSI Commissioner

3 posters

Go down

Applications to become AINSI Commissioner Empty Applications to become AINSI Commissioner

Post by Thomas 13th October 2011, 18:50

I am pleased to announce that the position of AINSI Commissioner has now been created. Following advice from the Executive, I have decided to make the AINSI fully independent of the Ministry for Citizen's Affairs and it will be run by a team of members, led by the AINSI Commissioner.
This is a formal position unlike previous AINSI roles and therefore you need to apply for it, and if you are not performing in the job you will be accountable to the AIN Members, just like all other commissioners and ministers.

Name:
AIN Membership:
Previous AIN roles:
What ideas would I bring:
Why I should be AINSI Commissioner:

Good luck to all the applicants and I hope to make the AINSI fully independent of the Ministry for Citizen's Affairs as soon as possible. Smile
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Applications to become AINSI Commissioner Empty Re: Applications to become AINSI Commissioner

Post by will 13th October 2011, 19:27

Name: Will Roberts

AIN Membership: Hopeful soon Full Member, current Associate Member

Previous AIN roles: None

What ideas would I bring: A clear Heirarchy and full list of statistical and math minded individuals, along with many new categories and information. Probable recompilation of the AIN Statbook project (I think I remember something along these lines a while back)

Why I should be AINSI Commissioner: I like numbers Smile
will
will
Permanent Secretary

http://sc4united.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Applications to become AINSI Commissioner Empty Re: Applications to become AINSI Commissioner

Post by Spy9600 13th October 2011, 19:55

Name: Leonardo N.

AIN Membership: Full Member, minister.

Previous AIN Roles: On my second term as The AIN's Minister for Foreign Affairs.

What ideas would I bring: I would like to help in the construction of a justificative and purpose program that would privillege detail, fair-realism and demonstration more than just simpler form-filling.

Why I should be AINSI Commissioner: The AINSI itself was my idea and I'd like to remain associated to it as it transffer hands.
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 14th October 2011, 16:57

Applications close tomorrow morning GMT. Once an appointment is made, the Commissioner will be chosen and will begin forming his first AINSI Committee to run the AINSI and check the realism and accuracy of all AINSI work and inter-Ministerial collaborations with the AINSI, such as the Monetary Statistic Bureau. Smile
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 18th October 2011, 18:06

Applications have now closed and I can announce that the new AINSI Commissioner is Spy9600! Congratulations to Spy and I look forward to seeing the AINSI continue to expand in the future with the new team.

Spy will now take over full control of the AINSI from the MCA and will be forming the first AINSI committee, a team of members who will run the AINSI from now on. Smile

Thank you for your support during this transitional period within the AINSI.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down