AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Freedom Party

+8
Daniel
SmartbyLaw
hiigarar
MiguelLeal
Kevin
Jo
Edge
ForthWall
12 posters

Go down

The Freedom Party Empty The Freedom Party

Post by ForthWall 27th October 2011, 03:21

The Freedom Party FreedomPartyAd

Manifesto
To Revive AIN back to its former standing, a creation of bonds with others, and to overall revitalize union growth and stability

Members
Forthwall - Party President

Positions Open
Party Leader
Think Tank Organizer
Ministry of Citizens Affair's Critic
Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure Critic
Ministry for Culture, Arts and Sport critic
AINSI critic
Foreign Affairs critic
Ministry for Transport and Infrastructure critic
Ministry for Justice and Constitutional Affairs critic

Last edited by ForthWall on 27th October 2011, 23:12; edited 1 time in total
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

The Freedom Party Empty Re: The Freedom Party

Post by Edge 27th October 2011, 03:59

Well, just a question here first... Cheeky/Razz

Are these parties/candidates for the next AIN election, or what? I'm just a little confused, but maybe I missed the Skype chat.

Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 27th October 2011, 05:02

Pretty Much
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo 27th October 2011, 07:22

AIN has always existed outside of party politics.. Why the need for this now?? It kinda strikes me as confrontational, do we really need to critise each other?? Do we really need advisarioal politics in the union?? Ultimately it's a game.. And not all our members are old enough or wise enough to understand the complexities and intricacies of politics. It just seems like another way to divide us wen we should be working together.. My two cents worth
Jo
Jo
Parliamentarian

http://www.simtropolis.com/cityjournals/?p=toc&id=1259

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 27th October 2011, 08:53

Fully agree with Jo ^^
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 27th October 2011, 09:23

Sorry Forth, your idea seems to be good but we should consider what Jo said, that many of us don't have a polítics opinion or argumentation mature enough and, also, this can be a way of dividing us since we, almost certainly, don't have the same opinions.
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 27th October 2011, 10:39

If Critic - is the person that supports the government of AIN and will just help in activity in the specific parts then - Its good.

The parties can become a part of the role play system. And comment on the matter of the role play events, on the issues in the newspapers and be a more interesting then only on isolation or not. That is for two parties Cheeky/Razz
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 27th October 2011, 12:18

That is also true but I think that this very complicate since our political ideals are very different. Although I think that our parliament is better as it is presently since each member can vote and express his opinion by himself without being with a party opinion. An individual opinion is much better than a global or semi-global one.
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartbyLaw 27th October 2011, 14:33

If you don't like it, don't join. Simple as that. Its not meant to be all political and vicious (were not the American Government) it's meant to be fun and open role play.
SmartbyLaw
SmartbyLaw
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 27th October 2011, 20:52

Parties have not been approved by the Parliament. Therefore, they are illegal. If you want to initiate parties, the motion must first pass through the chamber. The constitution need to be amended to allow it.

The Ministry for Justice and Constitutional Affairs has no option but to place an injunction on this party until such a motion has been made and carried.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 27th October 2011, 21:56

Well, you can't really say they are "illegal" like, illegal Cheeky/Razz They are just unofficial and should be considered as political movements, or member assembly.

Stating they are illegal is just abuse of power imo.
It's like if I said: Trains are illegal in the AIN. Just like that...

I just think having parties might be interesting. Thing is, we don't all agree on the way to rule the government of the AIN. We all have different opinions and we need to be objective.
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 27th October 2011, 22:56

Im with Jo on this one for now...
And he is a politician.
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 27th October 2011, 23:05

I am going to say this Speechless

The whole point of me making this is to prevent a monopoly over parties and power as what Max was trying to do, now I see that you hate me, so I will end this. I think it is illegal too, lock these threads and delete Speechless
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by cormiermax 27th October 2011, 23:08

ForthWall wrote:I am going to say this Speechless

The whole point of me making this is to prevent a monopoly over parties and power as what Max was trying to do, now I see that you hate me, so I will end this. I think it is illegal too, lock these threads and delete Speechless

That's a very sever accusation sir, and I do not take kindly to it. My only interest in creating 1 Union was to look out for the shared interest in isolation. Not some perverted power grab.
cormiermax
cormiermax
Mayor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 27th October 2011, 23:11

I'm sorry max, but thats what I felt, and I don't mean you I mean the party, I hope we can still get along Smile
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartbyLaw 27th October 2011, 23:22

So if your referring to the party you are referring to me, Max, and Juls...
SmartbyLaw
SmartbyLaw
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 27th October 2011, 23:27

I'm sorry I just succumbed to a little peer pressure, but I think this is my fault, I want this thread gone from my face.
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 28th October 2011, 00:16

It's really very simple. If you want political parties in the AIN, that's fine. It has to go through the chamber first as it requires an amendment to the constitution. I'm not saying you can't have them, I'm saying there are processes to follow and Julien, it's not an abuse of power, it's my job. I think you analogy is not only way off the mark, it's utterly immature.

As it is, the constitution has no provisions for political parties. Those provisions need to be established. If you want to add those provisions, you need to write them and present them to the parliament for approval.

I have no personal objection to parties, though I fail to see what possible purpose they would serve in this environment and I would not be joining one. If you want them, that's fine. However, you must establish the provisions in law first and that means doing the work.

Sorry, but democracy doesn't mean everyone gets to do whatever they want whenever they want. We have a constitution for a reason.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartbyLaw 28th October 2011, 00:22

True, but we also have a constitution to protect our rights. And I think we have the right to an opinion. Political parties are based on opinions.
SmartbyLaw
SmartbyLaw
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 28th October 2011, 00:37

Daniel wrote:It's really very simple. If you want political parties in the AIN, that's fine. It has to go through the chamber first as it requires an amendment to the constitution. I'm not saying you can't have them, I'm saying there are processes to follow and Julien, it's not an abuse of power, it's my job. I think you analogy is not only way off the mark, it's utterly immature.

As it is, the constitution has no provisions for political parties. Those provisions need to be established. If you want to add those provisions, you need to write them and present them to the parliament for approval.

I have no personal objection to parties, though I fail to see what possible purpose they would serve in this environment and I would not be joining one. If you want them, that's fine. However, you must establish the provisions in law first and that means doing the work.

Sorry, but democracy doesn't mean everyone gets to do whatever they want whenever they want. We have a constitution for a reason.

Ok sorry to say my point of view and acting immature... I still don't see what was immature. hmm

I understand we must debate it and propose it first. That's what we might do.
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 28th October 2011, 00:47

SmartbyLaw wrote:True, but we also have a constitution to protect our rights. And I think we have the right to an opinion. Political parties are based on opinions.

Yes, you have the right to an opinion, however the constitution has NO PROVISIONS for political parties. If you want political parties, it must first be provided for in the constitution.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Neil 28th October 2011, 00:51

This thread has now been locked, if any further comments are necessary please contact BOTH the Executive and the Minister for Justice and Constitutional Affairs.
Neil
Neil
Chargé d'Affaires

http://neilmoore.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down