AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NPM Rotation

+4
Gregor
ForthWall
will
Daniel
8 posters

Go down

NPM Rotation Empty NPM Rotation

Post by Daniel 3rd December 2011, 12:51

It is now time for new non-permanent members to be elected. I will open new poll for each region once nominations are in.

Nominations close in 7 days.

• If there are no nominations for a particular region, the current sitting member will retain that seat.
• If there is more than one current sitting member for a particular region due to recent changes to global regional divisions, those members will go to election.
• If there are no nominations and no current members in a particular region, that seat will remain vacant until the next rotation.
• If there is only 1 nomination for a particular region, that nation will be elected by default.

In order to nominate a nation, post in this thread. Nominations must take the form: "I, [member name], hereby nominate [full country name] as Non-Permanent Member of the Alliance Security Council for the region of [region name]." You may only nominate your own nation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eligible nations. Current non-permanent members in blue, ineligible nations in red, nominated nations in green, permanent members in indigo:

Australasia and the Pacific

Arcacia
Lycanthia
Calaré
Illu'a
• Lower Columbia
Meridiana
• Venray

West Atlantic

Corraile
Antarida
• Linktoria
Lorenta
• Martazuela
• Westfield

East Atlantic

Atlantic Federation
• Ascadylea
• Exaletas
• Fairview
• Galbadia
• Giant Bay
• Orange Free State

Europe and the Middle East

Hiigara
Llithustania
Cattala
• Cill Orglan
• Roquebrune
• Tirnreich
• Onubis Federation

Asia

Syldavia
Shushtrepistaz
South Uroboria
• Bangorai'
• Kamchatka
• Karasem
Okatabawashi & Noburu

Last edited by Daniel on 7th December 2011, 03:20; edited 9 times in total
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

NPM Rotation Empty Re: NPM Rotation

Post by will 3rd December 2011, 16:01

"I, Will , hereby nominate the Commonwealth of Meridiania as Non-Permanent Member of the Alliance Security Council for the region of Australasia and the Pacific."
will
will
Permanent Secretary

http://sc4united.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 3rd December 2011, 16:40

Why isn't Okatabawashi on the list?
Thanks Daniel

These rules are confusing
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregor 3rd December 2011, 16:43

"I, Gregor , hereby nominate theRepublic of Okatabawashi & Noburu as Non-Permanent Member of the Alliance Security Council for the region of Asia."
Gregor
Gregor
Mayor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo 7th December 2011, 02:21

I, Jo, hereby nominate the crowned republic of Calarè to the non-permanent member position for the region of Australasia and the pacific on the alliance security council.
Jo
Jo
Parliamentarian

http://www.simtropolis.com/cityjournals/?p=toc&id=1259

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartbyLaw 7th December 2011, 02:46

Daniel; I believe that the east/west thing for the Atlantic isn't included, it would add another seat. So, i think they are all one.

If that is true,

====

I, Smartbylaw, hereby nominate the United Republic of Lorenta as Non-Permanent Member of the Alliance Security Council for the region of the Atlantic (East & West).

====
If that turns to be an incorrect assumption, please just change my nomination to West Atlantic.

Thanks Smile
SmartbyLaw
SmartbyLaw
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 7th December 2011, 02:52

I support Okatabawashi Smile Pizen Pact stands together Cheeky/Razz
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 7th December 2011, 02:56

The NPM districts are wrong, they are

NPM: Europe, Middle East and Africa
NPM: South America and the Atlantic
NPM: Oceania
NPM: Asia
NPM: North America
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 7th December 2011, 03:16

Forthwall - That was before the regions changed, or did you not read the original post?

SmartByLaw - It doesn't add another seat. There are the same number of seats now as there were before.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartbyLaw 7th December 2011, 03:38

Yes, but wouldn't you have to vote on a change with the changes in the CJ forums? those were only change to make sure not one forum section was crowded.
SmartbyLaw
SmartbyLaw
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 7th December 2011, 04:04

It makes absolutely no difference. There are the same number of seats and everyone is represented. The original seats were based on the CJ forums, as are these. If you would like to put a motion before the parliament to change the number of seats from 5 to 5, be my guest.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartbyLaw 7th December 2011, 12:15

I think we should stay with the old divisions........the one's Forth listed.
SmartbyLaw
SmartbyLaw
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 7th December 2011, 22:08

The seats are based off the CJ forums. There were 5 before, there are 5 now. The issue is closed.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartbyLaw 7th December 2011, 23:05

I was just expressing my opinion. No need to get all worked up about it. And I still want the old sections, and its not that hard to change, but I guess I'll stop complaining.

EDIT: I ask that the two Atlantic CJ sections be merged into one.
SmartbyLaw
SmartbyLaw
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 7th December 2011, 23:13

Putting the 2 Atlantic sections into 1 will mean that there are less seats. It's a simple matter of 5-1=4.

You are entitled to your opinion. I am entitled to ignore you.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartbyLaw 7th December 2011, 23:30

Okay, you don't need to be rude or ignore me. I voted you into office and you should listen to what I have to say. If not, don't expect to get any votes from me anytime soon.
SmartbyLaw
SmartbyLaw
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 7th December 2011, 23:44

Voting for someone doesn't mean you get to then tell them what to do. I was elected to do a job and I'm doing it. You wanted it to happen a certain way, I said no, so you bitch moan and complain that you didn't get your own way.

I really couldn't give a damn about your opinion. I've had a very tough week and the piddly-arse problems of an imaginary union really aren't that high on my list of priorities at the moment, so either suck it up or piss off. I'm really tired of the bullshit.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartbyLaw 7th December 2011, 23:49

Okay, I can understand the tough-week but don't take it out on us. And seeing as this alliance is ran as a democray, you should give a damn about my opinion.
SmartbyLaw
SmartbyLaw
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 7th December 2011, 23:58

I listened, I said no, you kept pushing the issue. I explained why I said no, you kept pushing the issue. I don't know what else to say to get it through to you. Honestly, common sense costs nothing, yet it seems to be in short supply here. People who can't/don't read or count to 5.

There are 5 seats. Those seats are based on CJ forums. If you don't like that, tough. That's life. That's the way things are. You are entitled to express an opinion about that, I am entitled to ignore that opinion. As it happens, I listened to you and then said no. Guess what: Sometimes, even in a democracy, people say no. Democracy doesn't mean you get what you want when you want it. Sometimes you don't get what you want. You are entitled to express an opinion about that. I am entitled to ignore you.

How much longer are we going to go around in circles about this? By the way, that was a rhetorical question. I am done talking to you. I am now going to exercise my right to ignore you. The conversation is over. If you don't like that, you are entitled to express an opinion about it.

I am entitled to... that's right... ignore you.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo 8th December 2011, 01:53

I'm sorry to say but I kind of agree with Daniel this conversation has gone on far to long. I understand what your getting at but Daniel is within his powers as Minister in charge of this. Cut the Ministers some slack, as well as being Ministers of the Alliance government we also have real lives to deal with. At this time of year especially in Australia where both Daniel and I live its now summer, with less then 2 weeks till Australia basically goes on holiday for 4 wks. So everything is pretty hectic with RL work and other functions. If you want to change this do it the proper way of putting it through the Parliament and stop harrassing the Minister who is only trying to do their job.
Jo
Jo
Parliamentarian

http://www.simtropolis.com/cityjournals/?p=toc&id=1259

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 8th December 2011, 18:43

The Non Permanent Membership Rotation will now be frozen and this thread locked until the Executive selects a new Minister for Justice and Constitutional Affairs.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum