AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASC: Non-Permanent Members Divisions

3 posters

Go down

ASC: Non-Permanent Members Divisions Empty ASC: Non-Permanent Members Divisions

Post by SmartbyLaw 8th December 2011, 00:12

I, Smartbylaw, representative of the United Republic of Lorenta
wish to establish permanent divisions for the ASC Non-Permanent Members
nominations. The divisions are as followed:

- Europe
- Atlantic
- Australasia
- Asia (includes Africa)
- Americas

This will help to ensure that when CJ sections are changed and if in the future a new section is created that we will have to vote to add another seat.

Thank You,
Smartbylaw

Ambassador to the AIN

EDIT: I changed the divisions to resemble a compromise on the current and the past divisions.

Last edited by SmartbyLaw on 8th December 2011, 00:27; edited 2 times in total
SmartbyLaw
SmartbyLaw
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

ASC: Non-Permanent Members Divisions Empty Re: ASC: Non-Permanent Members Divisions

Post by will 8th December 2011, 00:16

Well, I think that they should stay as they are now because that's how they are, so I disagree over the first part but we should vote to change them from now on.
will
will
Permanent Secretary

http://sc4united.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

ASC: Non-Permanent Members Divisions Empty Re: ASC: Non-Permanent Members Divisions

Post by SmartbyLaw 8th December 2011, 00:20

They weren't originally what they are now. The CJs were only changed to make viewing easier and to make sure that all sections were equally "active" and not one would be to cluttered with updates.

When I came up with them (Niel helped), I didn't make them to change the ASC's divisions of NPM. I changed them for the reason I mentioned above.
SmartbyLaw
SmartbyLaw
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by will 8th December 2011, 00:31

I think that the voting is right but we shouldn't make it retroactive is all. Start from now and move forward, not jump back to the previous organization.
will
will
Permanent Secretary

http://sc4united.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartbyLaw 8th December 2011, 00:40

Well, as you can see I've edited the divisions to compromise the new with the old (somewhat). It's mostly new.
SmartbyLaw
SmartbyLaw
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 8th December 2011, 18:46

I do not support this proposal.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum