AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Public Apology

3 posters

Go down

Public Apology Empty Public Apology

Post by SmartbyLaw 11th December 2011, 08:34

I, Smartbylaw, would formally like to present an apology to last weeks actions and situation.
I did not mean to have the tone that came across. In plain text, tones usually come across in different ways.
I believe that the tone I used came across in a rude and insensitive way. I would like to state that I did not mean to seem
insensitive or rude to any person. My goal was to see if I could negotiate with a minister without wasting the valueable
time of Parliament. Obviously what I did, and what standard procedure are two different things. I would like to
apologize for pushing the issue over and over. I should've tooken the advice sooner and proposed it. I wish that we can
just push this behind us, but seeing as several people are angry, mad or disgusted with me, I don't believe that will
happen. After the committee gives its recommendations, and the admins make their decisions, I will accept the
consequences. I am truly sorry for what I have done. I love the AIN more than anything and I wish to continue to be a part
of it. The AIN is a great place, and I believe after this is all over, the AIN will propser and become a better union then
ever before.

Thank you,
Smartbylaw
SmartbyLaw
SmartbyLaw
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Public Apology Empty Re: Public Apology

Post by Thomas 11th December 2011, 15:24

This thread will be locked and all posts in reply deleted. Having read the two already posted, I have deemed this a potential argument-creating thread that will do more harm than good.

Smartbylaw has posted the apology in the right place and that should be the end of this now.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Neil 11th December 2011, 21:10

Thank you for your Apology, Caleb, a full report is now being published for all members and comments on the content of the report (Causes, Effects and Recommendations) will be welcomed, along with additional recommendations and suggestions.
Neil
Neil
Chargé d'Affaires

http://neilmoore.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down