AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 7 - Ainvision

3 posters

Go down

Day 7 - Ainvision Empty Day 7 - Ainvision

Post by Matt 15th February 2009, 12:29

Day 7 - Ainvision Ainvision

Info : Every country selects a song (not popular/known) and then we all give points (from 1 to 12) to the best songs without voting for our own country. The winner will host the next edition of Ainvision, and so on. But for the first contests we will have a bidding session.

But again...more countries, more fun. It's up to you. Do you think we should accept others (which are not from AIN) ?
Matt
Matt
Founder of the Alliance
Founder of the Alliance

Male

http://www.aoin.eu

Back to top Go down

Day 7 - Ainvision Empty Re: Day 7 - Ainvision

Post by Aranho 15th February 2009, 13:06

COFR did a exactly similar thing called Singasong and it's currently running on the third season.

In SU, they also created Scandia Vision. However, this is one of the spark of the collapse of SU. What happen was that SU have two song contest: Scandia Vision and Singasong (a joined-contest between COFR and SU). As about 6 SU nations participated in Singasong than 2 nations participating Scandia Vision, some of its members got "pissed off" and thus, SU broke down.

Although AIN is slightly "bigger" than SU, I will have to warn you about this outcome should you wish to allow other non-AIN members to join this contest. Nations without any unions like those on SimSports and Simtropolis are generally safe to allow them to participate.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15th February 2009, 13:23

Aranho wrote:COFR did a exactly similar thing called Singasong and it's currently running on the third season.

In SU, they also created Scandia Vision. However, this is one of the spark of the collapse of SU. What happen was that SU have two song contest: Scandia Vision and Singasong (a joined-contest between COFR and SU). As about 6 SU nations participated in Singasong than 2 nations participating Scandia Vision, some of its members got "pissed off" and thus, SU broke down.

Although AIN is slightly "bigger" than SU, I will have to warn you about this outcome should you wish to allow other non-AIN members to join this contest. Nations without any unions like those on SimSports and Simtropolis are generally safe to allow them to participate.

Wow. I never realized that a song contest could bring down treaty organisations. Sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 15th February 2009, 14:12

I love Eurovision, I live in the US, but the concept is really great. So Ainvision is one of the things I look forward to. Petrova is thinking of bidding for the competition. The bidding city will probably not be Chihiro as other cities want to bid for the competition. Maybe Ordona or Grevershki...

Anyways, about the SU conflict...I didnt know that that could happen either :shock: But I know a couple of people on ST that I could prolly talk into joining AIN. But at the moment, I am busy working on the closing ceremony for the summit. But I will talk to them tomorrow

Currently, Petrovan Idol is happening in the country and whoever wins gets to represent Petrova in Ainvision. Laugh
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down