AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

State of Emergency

5 posters

Go down

Which member do we keep?

State of Emergency Vote_lcap67%State of Emergency Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]
State of Emergency Vote_lcap33%State of Emergency Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
State of Emergency Vote_lcap0%State of Emergency Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

State of Emergency Empty State of Emergency

Post by Peter 11th July 2009, 19:31

Fellow AIN members,

It has come to the admin's attention that we might have a potential hacker at our hands. If you've noticed, we lost our Spaces section. Matt tried to revert back to yesterday with no luck and besides that we've lost a couple of posts today, so if you've posted several hours ago, chances are, your post is gone. Please bare with us as we try and solve this issue.

The admins think that we should give Gaius another chance. What do y'all think?

And I know that this is the wrong time for this, but I might as well say this. Me and nate were talking last week and we thought, why not have our own forums like SCJU or COFR? So this month, we will be researching for domain names and website companies. So if you have any questions and concerns, just post below. Thank you

Last edited by Peter on 13th July 2009, 17:31; edited 2 times in total
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

State of Emergency Empty Re: State of Emergency

Post by Tyler 11th July 2009, 19:39

I think if you're going to give him another chance then we should have a vote on if we bring him back or leave him banned.
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 11th July 2009, 20:08

I don't want to give Gaius another chance its not worth it.. And for the hacker.. Didn't know we had posts disappearing...
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th July 2009, 20:28

Saathoff wrote:I don't want to give Gaius another chance its not worth it.. And for the hacker.. Didn't know we had posts disappearing...

I don't wanna sound like a bad person or anything.... but anyone else get that hmmm.... feeling that the two are related.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 11th July 2009, 20:29

I have no problem if we all decided to bring Gaius back or not. I'll just go with the flow but will not side with anyone.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th July 2009, 20:48

Guys I just feel like its a bad idea. If we bring him back I doubt strongly the two of us will be able to legit be cool with each other. And as I said even if we are 'cool' there will always be this sense of distrust with each other and there isn't any place in the union for that. So then we'd have to limit his membership to this union and that's just gonna be weird, if you're going to be in this union I think you should take full part.

Back to top Go down

Post by JacobS. 11th July 2009, 23:02

Gaius was argumentative, and had little to contribute. Plus, if he is a hacker, we need to keep his IP address away from this forum.
JacobS.
JacobS.
Town Clerk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12th July 2009, 18:25

I agree with TehJacobzors. We tried to work things out and Gauis didn't want to cooperate. So lets just move on.

As for the hacker, it does seem coincidental, however we need to keep an eye out for any irregularities and report any immediately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12th July 2009, 19:02

I am in favor of bringing him back to tell the truth.... an argumentative attitude isn't neccsisarily alwasya bad thing if you use it the right way.... also gogn back to waht you said about tensions.... Russia and the USA are both in the G8 (not a reall alliance but still) and they have really weird relationship between eachother.... there was a famous quote that i read once "you have enemies... good, it meant you stood up for something in your life" and just because someone argues doesn't mean it was bad... then again i don't know if they were like namecalling and what not and it got really dirty, but i would be very much in favor of brinign him back...

I say YES to brining him back

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12th July 2009, 19:19

So the votes are

YES:
Spore
Aranho
(Diz)
(wood)

(I'm assuming that Diz and Wood would vote yes to want him back)

NO:
Nate
Me
Orchid
TehJacobz

It's tied 4-4 (if Diz and Wood vote yes)

But:Matt, Peter, Tyler, and Ingo haven't voted. and even though I counted there likely votes Diz and Wood haven't either

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 12th July 2009, 19:49

I am choosing to be neutral on this one you guys. Im sorry, but I just choose not to deal with this anymore.

If we bring in gaius, dljrfn leaves and we lose some sports programs.

If we keep dljrfn instead, gaius is banned, and half the union leaves.
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12th July 2009, 19:55

actually just 2 members leave if Giaus remains banned not exactly half the union there peter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 12th July 2009, 22:50

Tyler votes no im pretty sure. He supported the ban 100%
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 13th July 2009, 14:57

Erm... Let me clarify something.

I'm neutral on the issue on bringing Gaius back. I didn't vote yes. I'm just neutral.

One thing for sure, I don't wish to see anyone leave just because of personal matters. However, if you choose to leave, I respect your decision.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13th July 2009, 16:14

So.... at best its a 5-5 tie because I believe Matt wants to bring him back so its 5-4 with Ingo being the only uncalled vote and two neutrals. If its a tie then what? Guys I know I'm biased in saying this but lets just call it over and done with Giaus is gone if you want to leave because of it, I really hope you don't but to drag it on like this is just pointless. How about we vote on this, who wants this to just be over and done with Giaus is gone lets just move on?

I vote YES

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 13th July 2009, 17:29

hey guys, Im going to make a voting poll if y'all dont mind Smile
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 13th July 2009, 23:33

Its official. Gaius, Diz and wood have left. Read this announcement for more information.
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum