AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 8: Government and Diplomacy

3 posters

Go down

Day 8: Government and Diplomacy Empty Day 8: Government and Diplomacy

Post by Peter 17th February 2009, 20:46

Ok, so thursday will be the closing ceremony. Today we will talk about govn't and diplomacy while tomorrow will be an open discussion day where you can talk about anything.

Day 8: Government and Diplomacy Gov
-How are we going to run this union?
-Leaders(President/Council etc,...)

Day 8: Government and Diplomacy Dipl
-Peace Keeping?
-Foreign Affairs
-anything else?
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Day 8: Government and Diplomacy Empty Re: Day 8: Government and Diplomacy

Post by Guest 17th February 2009, 22:15

Petrovar Ambassador wrote:
-How are we going to run this union?
-Leaders(President/Council etc,...)
-Peace Keeping?
-Foreign Affairs
-anything else?

Here are my thoughts and opinions:

Leaders: I recommend our governance be similar to the European Union, with an Alliance Council made of one representative from each sovereign state, and a Chancellor or President to serve as an executive who presides over Alliance functions.

Peace Keeping: Sure, if we have an event that requires it. I would think that the Alliance Council would have to vote to send a peacekeeping force, and as an Alliance of Independent Nations, any given nation could opt out of the operation.

Foreign Affairs: As an Alliance of Independent Nations, I think it would be hard to have a single foreign policy, but we could rally around some common issues and pursue them. Perhaps we could have some sort of collective relationship with other SC unions, though?

Global Warming: What do we do about it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 17th February 2009, 23:16

Leaders: I think each AIN member country should have 1 representive to represent their country. And one leader just govern over everything which should be Matt since he started the union..

Peace Keeping: I think we should have a peace keeping force, and only use it when needed

Foreign Affairs: I think we should start talking to other unions in future, to have treaties.. All that stuff.. For now we need to focus on our own union and the relationships between each country

Global Warming: Nothing we can do about it.. I dont really believe in it anyways.. I mean i live in Iowa, which in is the middle of USA pretty much, and it really freaking cold here :p i mean we had about 2 weeks not that long ago of -30 degrees. Global Warming isnt happening.. Just climate shifts, its happened before
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th February 2009, 01:53

Im in agreement again with saathoff on everything

1 Leader for each country and then Matt runs everything for now maybe latter we do a rotating leadership

FA: try to recruit for now

GW:....... I say the official Position of the AIN.... "further research is needed before we make a decision on this issue."

I think this should be our position on everything except terrorism because its things like that, that may cause some ripples of disagreement and cause division.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 18th February 2009, 09:40

Leaders: Just like ASEAN and EU, maybe every member can have a chance to run the union like what some of you guys propose. Maybe each term is about 2 or 6 months, depending on what you guys want.

Peace Keeping: Since Raffore Islands have the largest space fleet on Earth currently, maybe Raffore Islands can help keep peace on space. I understand that some of the members here are going to embark on a journey to space so maybe we can have a space division of the Peacekeeping Force to protect any AIN space venturers.

Peace Keeping: On another note, I think each of our nations should provide a certain percentages of their nations' army personnels for peacekeeping uses only. We could also provide funds for running and maintain the peacekeeping force so that our AIN Peacekeeping force could have up-to-date weaponaries and military technologies.

Global Warming: Regarding about this, Raffore Islands recently invented a new creation that could heal the world. Called the Cuzaq Process, it collect carbon dioxide in the air and break it down to carbon and oxygen molecules. The oxygen molecules will then bond together to form oxygen gas. Carbon molecules will then be collected in great masses to form diamond via compressing. The Cuzaq Process have been used for making diamond for the armour for Raffore Islands' spacecrafts. It is currently unknown if it help to lower the carbon dioxide contents of Raffore Islands' atmosphere. If any of you guys will to have this being tested out in your industrial areas, you are free to do so. However, it doesn't come cheap: one of the machine can cost about US$100 million.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 18th February 2009, 20:03

Leadership: I agree with Aranho, we should have a term of maybe 5 months. But we have delegates or representatives from each AIN Nation. But here in Petrova we have what we call the ministry system, similar to the Presiden't cabinet. Here in Petrova, there is the ministry of health, ministry of technology, safety, culture and such. I think that we should have a head of each department in AIN as well. Like the head of diplomacy(peace keeping, relations, etc.), secretary or state(spokesperson for AIN), head of events (manages events), President(overlooks everything), and such as. What do y'all think?

Peace Keeping: A little reminder Aranho, to please refrain from saying such things as "the largest space fleet...". It could be true, but as Matt said the other day, this can cause tensions against other people. Anyways, the Royal Army is at service should there be a need for peace keeping.

Aranho wrote:Global Warming: Regarding about this, Raffore Islands recently invented a new creation that could heal the world. Called the Cuzaq Process, it collect carbon dioxide in the air and break it down to carbon and oxygen molecules. The oxygen molecules will then bond together to form oxygen gas. Carbon molecules will then be collected in great masses to form diamond via compressing. The Cuzaq Process have been used for making diamond for the armour for Raffore Islands' spacecrafts. It is currently unknown if it help to lower the carbon dioxide contents of Raffore Islands' atmosphere. If any of you guys will to have this being tested out in your industrial areas, you are free to do so. However, it doesn't come cheap: one of the machine can cost about US$100 million.

Perfect, Petrova has recently funded the Ministry of Technology and Health 5 billion Petrovars(5.2 US), so we would like to purchase 2 machines and test it in Kavaria, Central Petrova. Kavaria is an isolated village surrounded by the Cacausus mountains. Just wondering, cuzaq sounds Petrovan. Our language has a q for most words. Laugh
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 19th February 2009, 10:57

please refrain from saying such things as "the largest space fleet..."
Opps. Sorry about this.

Perfect, Petrova has recently funded the Ministry of Technology and Health 5 billion Petrovars(5.2 US), so we would like to purchase 2 machines and test it in Kavaria, Central Petrova. Kavaria is an isolated village surrounded by the Cacausus mountains. Just wondering, cuzaq sounds Petrovan. Our language has a q for most words.
Rasa will deliver 2 machines to your country in one day time. After two months, please report the presence of carbon dioxide before and after the use of the machines to us so that we can determine the carbon dioxide contents in the atmosphere on Petrova.

Cuzaq is just a word I made up (sounds like "Q-Zak" or "kill Zack").
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 19th February 2009, 19:33

as of now, there is a moderate amount of carbon monoxide in most of Petrova, but a heavy amount in the western part of the country. I will tell you the percentage in two month's time.

Oh, ok do you hate a guy name zach Cheeky/Razz anyways, here in Petrova, the "q" is pronounced like "ch" in channel or change. its derived from the russian language Laugh
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 20th February 2009, 16:36

do you hate a guy name zach

Nope. It's just to find a way to pronounce properly.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down