AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 09 - Knockout Stage - Semi Finals

3 posters

Go down

Day 09 - Knockout Stage - Semi Finals Empty Day 09 - Knockout Stage - Semi Finals

Post by Aranho 5th August 2009, 06:04

[Sorry for the late posting of this result as I was sick yesterday]

Petrova vs Sarnia Islands - 1:3
Day 09 - Knockout Stage - Semi Finals D9SF
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Day 09 - Knockout Stage - Semi Finals Empty Re: Day 09 - Knockout Stage - Semi Finals

Post by Matt 5th August 2009, 10:08

Oh, yeah ! Go Sarnia Laugh Really sorry for Petrova, though.
Matt
Matt
Founder of the Alliance
Founder of the Alliance

Male

http://www.aoin.eu

Back to top Go down

Day 09 - Knockout Stage - Semi Finals Empty Re: Day 09 - Knockout Stage - Semi Finals

Post by Saathoff 6th August 2009, 04:23

WHOA Petrova lost? :shock: Speechless They lost in gold medal match in the simlympics, beat lisieux in a rematch here in AINFF Cup and then lose to a dependency? :?: :suspect: odd Cheeky/Razz LOL but congarts to Sarnia
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt 6th August 2009, 08:06

Saathoff wrote:WHOA Petrova lost? :shock: Speechless They lost in gold medal match in the simlympics, beat lisieux in a rematch here in AINFF Cup and then lose to a dependency? :?: :suspect: odd Cheeky/Razz LOL but congarts to Sarnia
The Simlympics work with the PAS. Who puts the most points usually wins. The Union Cup is just random.
Matt
Matt
Founder of the Alliance
Founder of the Alliance

Male

http://www.aoin.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 6th August 2009, 14:05

True, true.

And, if you guys are curious in how I pick the winner, let's just say I use the good old lucky dip. Cheeky/Razz
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 7th August 2009, 06:41

I know that Matt. You just expect certain nations to be powerhouses
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down