AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming Soon!

3 posters

Go down

Coming Soon! Empty Coming Soon!

Post by Peter 18th August 2009, 13:04

Coming Soon! MA2009

Miss AIN 2009 will be airing live on AINTv tomorrow night at 8 pm US EST time.

Hosts:
Miss AIN 2009 will be held at the Pasek Hall, Science City, Chihiro, Petrova. The hosts for the three nights are Petrovar entertainment icon Hasna Dragusha and USA's Access Hollywood host Billy Bush.

Special Guests:
The swimsuit song will be by Italian singer Emilíana Torrini and will be performing her song, Jungle Drum.
Cascada will be performing her hit single, Evacuate the Dancefloor as a special performance.
The evening gown song will be by famed Japanese musician, Uttara-Kuru and will be performing the song Uttara Tsugaru.

Schedule:
Wednesday August 19, 2009: Opening, Introduction of the candidates, top 15 announcement, swimsuit, scoring
Thursday August 20, 2009: Top 15 in evening gown, getting to know the ladies, scoring
Friday August 21, 2009: announcement of top 5, crowning

Scoring:
Scoring for Miss AIN will be different from Miss SimUniverse. Miss AIN will be consisting of five randomly chosen panel of judges, based on activeness at AIN. If you have been chosen to judge and you dont wish to do so, please reply below!

Dljrfn2000, Perthsherian Ambassador to AIN and Commissioner to the AINC
Aranho, Prime Minister of Rafforsia and AIN Ambassador to COFR
Peter, Prime Minister of Petrova
Saathoff, President of Escambia and Coordinator of Numerous Sports Leagues
TylerD30, President of Liseux and Coordinator of Numerous Sports Leagues

Judging System
After tomorrow's swimsuit competition, the panel of judges will be scoring the ladies on a scale from 1 to 9. 1 being the worse delegate and 9 being excellent. (Note: It doesnt have to be exact an exact whole number, a judge can score a delegate 7.96, while another can judge another delegate 9.50. So you can be detailed if you want.)

Another thing different from the Miss SimUniverse scoring system is that the judges will post their scores at the swimsuit thread. After that, Peter will be finding the average scores after everyone has voted. And to avoid favoritism, the judges cant vote for their own delegate.

Last edited by Peter on 18th August 2009, 20:30; edited 2 times in total
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Coming Soon! Empty Re: Coming Soon!

Post by Aranho 18th August 2009, 13:24

Cool! I'm the judge!

Btw, it's the Prime Minister of Rafforsia cuz the President of Rafforsia are just figure-heads.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th August 2009, 14:32

Perthshire Doesn't have a president, I noticed this the other day under my name and was meaning to point it out. I guess I would be more of an ambassador to the AIN if anything but being I'm American born Italian by heritage I wouldn't really fit the profile of an Asian president....

Also with my credentials, I run a sports league and I'm the commissioner to the AINC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 18th August 2009, 14:49

Going with dljrfn, the so-called tagline under my avatar's name should not be President of Rafforsia, but Prime Minister of Rafforsia.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 18th August 2009, 19:57

Awesome Laugh
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 18th August 2009, 20:28

Judging
After tomorrow's swimsuit competition, the panel of judges will be scoring the ladies on a scale from 1 to 9. 1 being the worse delegate and 9 being excellent.

(Note: It doesnt have to be exact an exact whole number, a judge can score a delegate 7.96, while another can judge another delegate 9.50. So you can be detailed if you want.)

Another thing different from the Miss SimUniverse scoring system is that the judges will post their scores at the swimsuit thread. After that, Peter will be finding the average scores after everyone has voted. And to avoid favoritism, the judges cant vote for their own delegate.
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 19th August 2009, 09:29

So the judges can vote anywhere from 1 to 9 of up to 2 decimal places? And for the max score, is the max score 9.00 or 9.99? And is the min 1.00 or 0.01?
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 19th August 2009, 14:20

Haha yup.....but after you see the swimsuit competition, I dont think you'll give anyone a .01 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 19th August 2009, 14:29

Of course not, unless the contestant is some ugliest woman in the world XP

And I'm not referring to any of the Miss AIN contestants btw.

So I'm guessing that the max and min are 9.99 and 0.01

Okay, got it.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down