AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Night of Miss AIN: The Winner Announced

4 posters

Go down

Final Night of Miss AIN: The Winner Announced Empty Final Night of Miss AIN: The Winner Announced

Post by Peter 30th August 2009, 02:55

First off, here are the final scores of the evening gown competition:

Aeropoli: 8.37
Topez Islands: 8.71*
Athkova: 8.54*
Tongolia: 8.83
Ceara Islands: 9.54*
Sarnia Islands: 8.04
Escambia: 9.97*
Rafforsia: 9.44*
Kalnobia: 8.47
Petrova: 8.38*
Kardalistan: 8.92
Perthshire: 9.71
Lisieux: 8.97
Malenia: 8.39

*(Note: Because judges came from these countries, they lost one vote, therefore .20 points were added to their final score.)
Congratulations ladies!

Billy: Well ladies, the top 14 will be narrowed down to the top 5, which will continue on to the interview segment. And in random order, here are this year's top 5.

We begin with: Ceara Islands!
Final Night of Miss AIN: The Winner Announced Candidate6

You're gunna like this: Lisieux!
Final Night of Miss AIN: The Winner Announced Candidate11

Third spot.....Escambia!
Final Night of Miss AIN: The Winner Announced Candidate17

Only two spots left and it's: Perthshire!
Final Night of Miss AIN: The Winner Announced Candidate8

And rounding up this year's top 5 is: Rafforsia!
Final Night of Miss AIN: The Winner Announced Candidate3

Hasna: There you have it folks. One of these ladies will be crowned Miss AIN 2009. They have one hurdle left to go and that's the interview segment! Let's begin with Ceara Islands.

Billy: Hello, your question is from judge number 1, Dljrfn2000.

Dljrfn2000: Good Evening Miss Ceara Islands. Your question is: what is your response to people who say they dont like their nationality?

Ceara Islands: Komosti, Petrova! Um I think that people should be proud of who they are. It's like a tattoo, you are born with your nationality, and I think that every nationality is unique and has something for everyone to be proud of!

Hasna: Well said. Next is Lisieux! Please pick a judge from the bowl....You have chosen, judge number three, Peter.

Peter: Good Evening Miss Lisieux. My question is this: last spring, at the Miss USA pageant, California's Carrie Prejean was asked about gay marriages and whether it should be tolerated. Some say that had she not spoken for her beliefs, she would've gotten the crown. What do you think?

Lisieux: Well, I think that Carrie was in every shape or form had the right to stand up for what she believed in. I think that its unfair that there's a remote possibility that she lost the crown due to her standing up to her beliefs.

Billy: Thank you Lisieux. Next is, Escambia! The judge you picked is current titleholder of Miss SimUniverse 2009, Miss Aurora.

Aurora: Good Evening Billy and Hasna. My question is: what is fun?

Escambia: Fun is something you do that makes life worthwhile like sports! For us Escambians, sports is definitely fun!

Hasna: Thank you Escambia. Now onto our fourth delegate, Perthshire. And you picked....judge number 2, Aranho.

Aran: Hi there. My question is: what do you see yourself doing a year from now?

Perthshire: Komosti Petrova! Well I see myself as the first Miss AIN. haha, just kidding! But I definitely see myself working with the children in Eastern Europe, living in Europe for a couple of years has allowed me to travel to countries such as Kosovo, Albania, Russia, Poland and I think that these kids need as much help as the kids in Africa. Thank you.

Billy: Very Nice. And finally, our last delegate, Rafforsia. Your judge is.... Saathoff.

Saathoff: Good evening Miss Rafforsia. My question is: are hard questions really hard?

Rafforsia: (dead silent for ten seconds). Ummm uhhh. No. I think that they are hard, I mean not hard because its the thought that counts. People think that hard questions are hard, but in essense every question has an answer and my answer to this question is that this question is hard! Thank you.

Hasna: Wonderful answers ladies. Darn! I was really hoping for someone to mess up or start a contreversy! Kidding! But anyways, the judges have tabulated their scores and we are now going to announce the winner of Miss AIN.

Billy: The fourth runner up for Miss AIN 2009 is:
Spoiler:

Congratulations!

Hasna: The third runner up is:
Spoiler:

Well done!

Billy: The second runner up is:
Spoiler:

Congratulations!

And now its just down to these two ladies. Please hold hands and step into the center. And if for any reason, the new Miss AIN cant fullfill her duties, the first runner up will take over.

Hasna: And so....the first runner up for Miss AIN 2009 is.....
Spoiler:

WHICH MEANS THAT THE NEW MISS AIN 2009 IS......
Spoiler:

:!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!:

Billy: Congratulations! You are the first Miss AIN and have a huge door open just for you! And from Petrova, I'm Billy Bush and this is Hasna Dragusha, we'll see you again next year for Miss AIN 2010. Good night everyone!
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Final Night of Miss AIN: The Winner Announced Empty Re: Final Night of Miss AIN: The Winner Announced

Post by Saathoff 30th August 2009, 03:51

YAY i won!!! Laugh Thank you everyone for your great support for Miss Escambia!
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Final Night of Miss AIN: The Winner Announced Empty Re: Final Night of Miss AIN: The Winner Announced

Post by Aranho 30th August 2009, 08:02

Congratz Escambia! Smile A well deserve win.

And PETER! Are hard questions really hard?! Cheeky/Razz
I was laughing when I saw the question and read at Rafforsia's response XD

And 4th for Rafforsia? Not bad. Smile
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JacobS. 4th September 2009, 03:23

I lost xP
JacobS.
JacobS.
Town Clerk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down