AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power distribution?

Go down

Power distribution? Empty Power distribution?

Post by Guest 22nd February 2009, 15:58

So I just got to thinking, maybe we should set up little sections within the union where each of us could head up. Like in Perthshire the way the government is set up you have your king who sets policy, runs the military and dose all the big decisions.

Then beneath him you have the Royal Port Authority Master who runs all day to day things including trade
Then you have several members of a cabinet like office for life that run everything from the armed forces to the park service all having to answer to the PA master and King. What if we did the same thing here give or take?

Matt runs the whole thing, sets the policy for the AIN and then we have an alternating President that runs the day to day jobs and the Summits so like that would be Petrovar Ambassador this time around. Then the rest of us have specific jobs we have to run, one of us runs sports, one runs recruitment etc. and when we set up for the next summit petrovar ambassador takes what who ever the new president vacates and as we get more members we can add easier and more specific jobs to our union this way everyone feels like they have some authority over what happens in the union. Ultimately Matt and who ever is President is in charge and has the final say and veto power over any decisions but maybe taking a que from the US if 2/3 of the members over turn that veto sort of a check on the power.

What do you guys think?

Back to top Go down

Power distribution? Empty Re: Power distribution?

Post by Peter 22nd February 2009, 17:05

That's exactly what I'm said a couple of days ago (Day 8: Government & Diplomacy) only nobody listened to me :shock:

Petrovar Ambassador from Day 8: Government and Diplomacy wrote:Leadership: I agree with Aranho, we should have a term of maybe 5 months. But we have delegates or representatives from each AIN Nation. But here in Petrova we have what we call the ministry system, similar to the Presiden't cabinet. Here in Petrova, there is the ministry of health, ministry of technology, safety, culture and such. I think that we should have a head of each department in AIN as well. Like the head of diplomacy(peace keeping, relations, etc.), secretary or state(spokesperson for AIN), head of events (manages events), President(overlooks everything), and such as. What do y'all think?
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22nd February 2009, 17:38

Petrovar Ambassador wrote:That's exactly what I'm said a couple of days ago (Day 8: Government & Diplomacy) only nobody listened to me :shock:

Petrovar Ambassador from Day 8: Government and Diplomacy wrote:Leadership: I agree with Aranho, we should have a term of maybe 5 months. But we have delegates or representatives from each AIN Nation. But here in Petrova we have what we call the ministry system, similar to the Presiden't cabinet. Here in Petrova, there is the ministry of health, ministry of technology, safety, culture and such. I think that we should have a head of each department in AIN as well. Like the head of diplomacy(peace keeping, relations, etc.), secretary or state(spokesperson for AIN), head of events (manages events), President(overlooks everything), and such as. What do y'all think?

Totally missed that consider that my bad but yeah the same thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down