AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 5: AIN Promotion, New Site, Elections, Constitution

4 posters

Go down

Day 5: AIN Promotion, New Site, Elections, Constitution Empty Day 5: AIN Promotion, New Site, Elections, Constitution

Post by Peter 13th September 2009, 20:55

Day 5: AIN Promotion, New Site, Elections, Constitution NewWebsite

New Website

This union is reaching a point where a more professional and customizable website will be suitable. The admins have discussed a possibility of having a new website in the future. We found a couple of affordable, yet customizable websites. Nate would you please elaborate more on the website you found(go daddy/bluevoda etc)?

What is your opinion about a possible future website? Do you have any suggestions for the new website? Or should we just keep this current website?

AIN Promotion

AIN has the potential to become the best union out there. We need to let the world know that we are one of the best unions. As of now, believe it or not, we are getting some bad publicity with a couple of people thinking that AIN runs in a dictatorship and that we don’t run things democratically. We not only need to give good public reputation out there, but we need to get more members. My goal is to get new members preferably not from Simsports, but from Simtropolis, SC4 Devotion and other sites. Note to Nate: Can you please remove the existing AIN promo thread in ST so we can start a new and organized one? Thanks!

Should we have a Department of Promotion? How can we promote the union?

Day 5: AIN Promotion, New Site, Elections, Constitution Elections

Day 6 Prerequisite: General Elections

Tomorrow will be a huge day for not only the summit but the union. Tomorrow we will be tackling the heart of the government: elections and the constitution. We will be having election day tomorrow where we will vote on who we want as our new heads and our new President. There are new departments that have been added, so please take note of that. There will be a special voting session, but only for the elections and nothing else. All others discussed during the summit will be during the scheduled voting days.

Discussion and nominations will take place during the summit, but the actual voting will take place in the House of Administration Forum. Those in italics are people running for that office. Those in regular lettering are heads of that department.

Departments: Here is the list of the departments.

Department of Transport and Infrastructure:
Max
Aleks

Department of AIN Games:
Matt

Department of Events: Will be in charge of choosing the hosts and making sure that events run smoothly.
Peter

Department of Foreign Affairs: This person is our ambassador to other unions, also makes sure that everything runs smoothly between AIN nations.
No nominees

Department of Economy and Trades:
No nominees

Department of Education, Safety and Health:
No nominees

Admins:
Matt
Peter
Saathoff

President: The President is the head of the union, will be the official spokesperson of the union and will oversee union going-ons along with the admins. We need someone who can commit to always being active on a daily basis.

Vice President: The Vice President will help the President and will take over if for any reason the President cannot fulfill his or her duties.
Peter
Max

Election Day Information:

Election Day is tomorrow, those thinking of running for office can make campaign threads on the office their running for. This is optional. However, it is compulsary that our nominees and candidates make a speech as to why they should earn that office position. Please post your campaign(optional) and/or speeches(compulsary) here.

Judicial Court: Should we have one? How many people should we have in here?

Day 6 Prerequisite: AIN Consitution

We need to have a Constitution made to help maintain this union. Orchid started to make one, but he seems to be busy at the moment. What are some topics and things we need to put on there?

Day 5: AIN Promotion, New Site, Elections, Constitution Day5

Last edited by Peter on 14th September 2009, 01:25; edited 3 times in total
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Day 5: AIN Promotion, New Site, Elections, Constitution Empty Re: Day 5: AIN Promotion, New Site, Elections, Constitution

Post by cormiermax 13th September 2009, 21:01

Can someone run for too positions?
cormiermax
cormiermax
Mayor

Male

Back to top Go down

Day 5: AIN Promotion, New Site, Elections, Constitution Empty Re: Day 5: AIN Promotion, New Site, Elections, Constitution

Post by Peter 13th September 2009, 21:06

I dont see a problem with that, so yes max you may run for more than one position. But it all depends on the people who vote, so you may not get all the positions you run for Smile But I'm not 100% sure, Nate and Matt, what do y'all think?

As for the Department of Events, I kinda have been doing that already prior to the actual establishment of the department. But if anyone wants to run in that office, then please do so, but that department shouldn't be taken lightly 👍
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cormiermax 13th September 2009, 21:24

Id like to run for Vice President Smile
cormiermax
cormiermax
Mayor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleks 13th September 2009, 21:45

ALEKS FOR TRANSPORTATION & INFRASTRUCTURE!!!!!!
Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/aleksfacco/

Back to top Go down

Post by cormiermax 13th September 2009, 22:11

Do we have to do anything for the election?
cormiermax
cormiermax
Mayor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 13th September 2009, 22:16

@max: If you want, you can make a campaign thread in the government section, but seeing as the election is tomorrow, its optional. But you will have to make a speech as to why you want to run in that office tomorrow during the summit.

@everyone: you can also nominate people, so if you think someone would be perfect for an office, dont hesitate to nominate them!
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleks 14th September 2009, 00:07

Personaly, I think the judicial court should consists of the admins & matt unless one of the admins is involved, in which case the admins not being acused (&matt) will select a stand in judge
Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleks 14th September 2009, 00:10

Is the speech going to be in text or can we just get one off of YouTube (hmmm... Regens wall speech, clintons scandal speech, the one from independence day, or something else... )

WATCH THE VIDEO BEFORE YOU JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS
Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 14th September 2009, 01:12

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Of course you have to make your own speech. Like why you should be head of whatever your running for and such.
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 14th September 2009, 01:15

Hey guys, think about the elcetion, but don't forget about the other topics!

Website: I think that we should get a new website, like work on it, then move to it officially in about three months or maybe even in 2010.

Promotion: I think its important, so we prolly need a committee to help spread the word to SC4.

Constitution: This is a must in order to put the laws to stone, so we prolly should make one. Topics should include things established during the first summit.
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 14th September 2009, 01:23

Election Day Information:

Election Day is tomorrow, those thinking of running for office can make campaign threads on the office their running for. This is optional. However, it is compulsary that our nominees and candidates make a speech as to why they should earn that office position. Please post your campaign(optional) and/or speeches(compulsary) here.
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleks 14th September 2009, 02:11

Sorry, I'll have to bow out then, speechs are not me strong area. Also, upon further thought, frankly, I don't have enough time for something like that, and I don't think that would be fair to anyone in the union. There's always next year though. Best of luck to Max though! Speechless
Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14th September 2009, 02:28

I would like to run for president of the union.

AIN Promotion:
We need to directly recruit people, look through CJ's finding active good CJ's on simtropolis and sending them PM's recruiting them dirrectly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 15th September 2009, 11:29

Promotion: Let's have a promotion to prove them wrong. But we really need to pull on a great show.

Constitution: I have no comments on this one but I think it's beneficial to AIN if we set up one.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down