AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organized Court System

Go down

Organized Court System Empty Organized Court System

Post by Peter 25th September 2009, 01:55

Hey guys, I just realized something. We really don't have a formal way of going about on how to pass laws besides the summit. Like, there's a certain union that thinks that members can only proposed suggestions, but not laws or that if we can propose laws, then its only during the summits. I think this is false and that this false notion is giving us a bad reputation....

But that's not the issue. Our issue is that our unorganized "law proposition" system is somewhat helping support that false statement. So with that background, I want to stress the fact that the Chamber of Intelligence is for suggestions of how we can better our union by new events or procedues and law propositions and other things. We need to propose laws that will help further our union.

So here's a couple of law propositions that I have in mind. After a week or two of debate, then the members will vote on it.

• Members must conduct themselves properly when in other unions.
  • At times of war, involved nations will not be allowed to participate into any union activities.

Note: These are just things that popped into my mind at the moment, they aren't really meant seriously, but we can use these two to have a practice run on the court system(debate and vote). But I think this is different from the Judicial Court, yes?
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum