AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance of Independent Nations Space Association (AINSA)

+16
Bruce
Spy9600
Forsma
Tyler
Neil
Daniel
emgmod
Blakeway4
Aranho
Thomas
Liberater444
Edge
anarchy0029
Aleks
cormiermax
Saathoff
20 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Should the AINSA be discontinued?

Alliance of Independent Nations Space Association (AINSA) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Alliance of Independent Nations Space Association (AINSA) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Alliance of Independent Nations Space Association (AINSA) - Page 2 Vote_lcap100%Alliance of Independent Nations Space Association (AINSA) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Alliance of Independent Nations Space Association (AINSA) - Page 2 Empty Re: Alliance of Independent Nations Space Association (AINSA)

Post by Edge 6th April 2010, 16:30

Ok, I think most of us are on the same page....

Anyone else want to make their vote clear?

Sorry for the confusion....
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Alliance of Independent Nations Space Association (AINSA) - Page 2 Empty Re: Alliance of Independent Nations Space Association (AINSA)

Post by Aranho 6th April 2010, 16:58

I guess we should have a re-vote and change the voting question to "Should AINSA continue?" Cheeky/Razz
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 6th April 2010, 19:18

Yes, sounds good.

A new poll has been made, please vote again. Sorry for the confusion.
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleks 6th April 2010, 19:50

I voted No, It should continue. Although, the amount of bureaucracy that it has to go through should be cut down. I submitted my application ages ago!Alliance of Independent Nations Space Association (AINSA) - Page 2 Icon_razz
Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/aleksfacco/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 6th April 2010, 19:53

I voted NO.
Again. Cheeky/Razz
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 6th April 2010, 22:33

I voted NO! Laugh
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by emgmod 7th April 2010, 05:27

I voted that it should continue.
emgmod
emgmod
High Commissioner

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 7th April 2010, 07:29

I voted that it should continue.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 7th April 2010, 20:13

I vote no once again. Cheeky/Razz
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Neil 7th April 2010, 22:13

I voted YES, with the new acts restricting technology this cannot be achieved and is a pointless waste of union resources...
Neil
Neil
Chargé d'Affaires

http://neilmoore.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 7th April 2010, 23:02

Neil wrote:I voted YES, with the new acts restricting technology this cannot be achieved and is a pointless waste of union resources...

Are you sure you voted yes? it still says 0 votes for yes....
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 7th April 2010, 23:32

Neil. This Space Station will work like the International Space Station, I don't know why you think it doesn't respect the restrictions of technoogy... Laugh
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 18th September 2010, 18:36

Thanks to the Vote earlier this year, the AINSA has been allowed to continue. Unfortunately, the DOT and Union in general have stagnated on this issue, until now.

As the new Head of the DOT, I will be posting news articles and be trying to get more people interested in the Space Administration so we can eventually make a launch date for initial modules.

This will be known as Operation Final Frontier, and will continue until actual ground-space launches commence.

Dept. of Transportation Head,
Geoff
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 18th September 2010, 21:10

I can't wait - Cattala is interested in taking part.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 18th September 2010, 22:46

Lanaya is interrested in taking part also! Laugh
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 19th September 2010, 04:46

Great job, can't wait to see more...
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 19th September 2010, 05:23

oooh lisieux wants to partipate Smile and nice job geoff
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsma 19th September 2010, 05:32

great work! And Starfishland will take part.
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=7018182

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 19th September 2010, 14:49

The Atlantic Federation will take part.
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruce 19th September 2010, 17:25

Duwamish will participate and provide facilities located in Makah.
Bruce
Bruce
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ComputerGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsma 19th September 2010, 17:36

Starfishland will also provide some highly trained people to help develop this project. If need SL will provide a launch site in Trent Valley, Calton.
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=7018182

Back to top Go down

Post by K50 Dude 19th September 2010, 18:00

New Chandler is interested in bearing the African headquarters of the AINSA and taking part in the AINSA. Due to environmental laws, however, we are NOT interested in having a launch pad.
K50 Dude
K50 Dude
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 19th September 2010, 18:27

Fairview is interested to have the Operational Headquarters of Europe. Thanks
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by emgmod 19th September 2010, 20:59

Illu'a is interested and will participate.

However, we need to decide on a spot for a launch pad and a location for the headquarters. I would suggest to start looking at maps.
emgmod
emgmod
High Commissioner

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 19th September 2010, 21:22

I propose to have the HQ in the Tirnreich. And bases around the AIN nations. Lanaya has already a Space Development Research Centre and Base Launch in Nigamo.
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next