AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 5 - Battle of the Browsers

3 posters

Go down

Day 5 - Battle of the Browsers Empty Day 5 - Battle of the Browsers

Post by Peter 29th November 2009, 01:41

Day 5 - Battle of the Browsers Internet-Explorer_1

Day 5 - Battle of the Browsers Google-chrome-screenshot

Day 5 - Battle of the Browsers Supp_safari20080609
Day 5 Discussion: Browsers
No computer or laptop is ever complete without an internet browser. People use internet browsers to surf the web, watch videos, listen to music, read the news, play online games, go on social networking sites, go online shopping and most importantly, go to AIN Cheeky/Razz Browsers come in different shapes, forms, styles, and are associated with different operating systems.

• Which browser do you prefer to use the most? Why? Which is better? Why? (Opera, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Shiira, etc)
  • What do you use the internet browser for? (Games, Social Networking, Forums, Youtube/Videos/Music, etc)
  • Can you live without an internet browser???
  • Would you rather go for functionality or style in a web browser?
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Day 5 - Battle of the Browsers Empty Re: Day 5 - Battle of the Browsers

Post by Aranho 29th November 2009, 11:52

Which browser do you prefer to use the most? Why? Which is better? Why?
Internet Explorer, followed (way behind) by Mozilla Firefox. IE cuz it's by Microsoft and I can trust Microsoft, and Firefox in case IE couldn't work or something. And because of my somewhat fast internet connection (in Singapore terms, I have a 8 mb/s internet speed), looking at PNG images is a breeze to me.

What do you use the internet browser for? (Games, Social Networking, Forums, Youtube/Videos/Music, etc)
[In order]Mostly AIN, Facebook, Cyber Airlines and Warlight (almost Risk online game)/Pogo.com (only for Monopoly: Then and Now Edition)

Can you live without an internet browser???
No, I can't. 95% of my computer usage are spent on internet browser. And even if my main computer breakdown, I still have my laptop. XD

Would you rather go for functionality or style in a web browser?
Functionality. Even if you "dress up" your internet browser, only you (and maybe your family and friends) could see the design.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleks 30th November 2009, 00:46

Which browser do you prefer to use the most? Why? Which is better? Why? (Opera, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Shiira, etc)

Internet Explorer 8, athough i do use safari more, but only because i use my ipod alot. I guess its just cause im most used to it

What do you use the internet browser for? (Games, Social Networking, Forums, Youtube/Videos/Music, etc)

Facebook, YouTube & other video sites, Forums

Can you live without an internet browser???
Not really

Would you rather go for functionality or style in a web browser?
functionality. whats the use of something being pretty if it cant do anything
Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/aleksfacco/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down