AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opening Ceremony of the 1st Sim World Cup :: Petrova

+4
anarchy0029
Neil
Saathoff
Peter
8 posters

Go down

Opening Ceremony of the 1st Sim World Cup :: Petrova Empty Opening Ceremony of the 1st Sim World Cup :: Petrova

Post by Peter 2nd December 2009, 21:10

Opening Ceremony of the 1st Sim World Cup
Live from Chihiro, Petrova

Opening Ceremony of the 1st Sim World Cup :: Petrova PetrovaSWC

Opening Ceremony of the 1st Sim World Cup :: Petrova PetrovaSWC1

Opening Ceremony of the 1st Sim World Cup :: Petrova PetrovaSWC2

Welcome back to AINTv, and now is the beautiful opening ceremony of the sim world cup, brought to you in High Definition. We are live here at the beautiful Chihiro, Petrova for the opening ceremony of the first ever sim world cup! This is the first time the country has hosted a major sporting event. This ceremony is being watched by approximately 20 million people worldwide and other space right this minute! This will also be the last time the stadium, the Qhiro Athletistadium will be used, as the stadium will be put into another renovation phase for the upcoming Simlympic Bid of the country in 2010.

Stadium Narrator: Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight, fifteen countries from around the world will be competing in one of the most loved sports of all time: football. We welcome you to our country, Petrova, for the opening ceremony of the first sim world cup!

Opening Ceremony of the 1st Sim World Cup :: Petrova PetrovaSWC3

We are now at the stadium, where 60,000 await the countdown to the opening ceremony. The lights of the stadium suddenly dim, and then, the ground of the athletistadium is revealed, with what looks like water. Beats from the drums begin the countdown as the opening ceremony of the games of the world cup begins.

Opening Ceremony of the 1st Sim World Cup :: Petrova PetrovaSWC4

Opening Ceremony of the 1st Sim World Cup :: Petrova PetrovaSWC5

The crowd cheers as the opening ceremony has begun! A fireworks display is shown.

Opening Ceremony of the 1st Sim World Cup :: Petrova PetrovaSWC6

And now its time for the artistic segment of the ceremony. The soccer field is revealed as hundreds of drumers marched out from the stadium grounds. They played traditional Petrovan folk music with an upbeat tone, then, children came out of the drummers and ran towards the field.

Opening Ceremony of the 1st Sim World Cup :: Petrova PetrovaSWC7

As the drummers circled the stadium track, the children were playing soccer. Wow! The crowd applauded. This really shows the symbolism of the youth as well as the spirit of soccer in these games. That is truly spectacular.

Opening Ceremony of the 1st Sim World Cup :: Petrova PetrovaSWC8

We now see a display of fireworks. This country has been working hard to show the world that we can host anything, from summits to entertainment events, but now, its a reality for the country to host a sporting event seen by millions around the world. Our next segment is called the anatomy of soccer.

Opening Ceremony of the 1st Sim World Cup :: Petrova PetrovaSWC9

The soccer field disappeared again, and the red ground is revealed. Eight yellow holographic beams came out of the edges of the stadium field and produced a holographic image of a soccer ball. Now folks, this is our centerpiece for the evening, and as it should! On the soccer ball, videos from Pele to David Beckham to Sim Bob Sim and other famous soccer players were projected onto the soccer ball.

Opening Ceremony of the 1st Sim World Cup :: Petrova PetrovaSWC10

After that, the beams disappeared and then as if the stadium turned into an airport at night, sparkling beams circled the track and the crowd went wild as the Parade of Nations commenced.

Opening Ceremony of the 1st Sim World Cup :: Petrova PetrovaSWC11

Stadium Narrator: These countries have come around the world to do one thing: share their passion of football. Now, let's meet them!

Perthshire
Toso Arroyo
Oriento Republic
Liseux
Tongolia
Republic of Nord
Territory of Trintra
Fairveiw and San Fransisco
Novland
Principality of Queens
United Republic of Escambia
Republic of Free Arabia
Federal Republic Of Arman

And.... our host country, Petrova!

Opening Ceremony of the 1st Sim World Cup :: Petrova PetrovaSWC12

Once the countries have filled up the stadium field, the crowds cheered non-stop. Then, the King of Petrova appeared and he gave a speech:

Opening Ceremony of the 1st Sim World Cup :: Petrova 3500583640_15a36f597c

Athletes and Guests, welcome. I am pleased to show you my country and I am honored to host this event. We are here to not only play against one another, but to show peace. Now let's show the world the soccer cup they've been waiting for!

Crowds cheered as the sim world cup has now begun. Firework displays has lit the sky and went on for another ten minutes.

Opening Ceremony of the 1st Sim World Cup :: Petrova PetrovaSWC13

Well, there you have it folks, the opening ceremony of the sim world cup! I hope you guys enjoyed this ceremony! From, Petrova, this is Peter saying good night!

Opening Ceremony of the 1st Sim World Cup :: Petrova PetrovaSWC14

Opening Ceremony of the 1st Sim World Cup :: Petrova PetrovaSWC15
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Opening Ceremony of the 1st Sim World Cup :: Petrova Empty Re: Opening Ceremony of the 1st Sim World Cup :: Petrova

Post by Saathoff 2nd December 2009, 21:14

Wow!! Nice job Peter! Very lovely opening!
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Opening Ceremony of the 1st Sim World Cup :: Petrova Empty Re: Opening Ceremony of the 1st Sim World Cup :: Petrova

Post by Neil 2nd December 2009, 21:36

Fantastic opening! I will surely be taking part in the next world cup!!!
Neil
Neil
Chargé d'Affaires

http://neilmoore.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by anarchy0029 2nd December 2009, 22:24

:shock: Wow! what an impressive look to your sevent
anarchy0029
anarchy0029
Counsel

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/home.php?ref=logo

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 2nd December 2009, 22:26

Neil wrote:Fantastic opening! I will surely be taking part in the next world cup!!!

Same here! Laugh
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by anarchy0029 2nd December 2009, 22:31

Same three. If I can sign up.
anarchy0029
anarchy0029
Counsel

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/home.php?ref=logo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 2nd December 2009, 22:53

that looks phenominal peter!
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 3rd December 2009, 00:35

Thanks you guys! Smile
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 3rd December 2009, 00:37

lets get this thing started! im ready to beat you in the finals peter after you beat me in the simlympics and AIN Cup (or whatever that tourney was called) championships.
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt 3rd December 2009, 05:03

Wow. Amazing, Peter.
Tyler wrote:im ready to beat you in the finals peter after you beat me in the simlympics and AIN Cup (or whatever that tourney was called) championships.
Nah. That trophy has my name written on it Cheeky/Razz
Matt
Matt
Founder of the Alliance
Founder of the Alliance

Male

http://www.aoin.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 3rd December 2009, 14:02

whatever matt... Lisieux and Petrova have been in the soccer finals the last two simlympics... or maybe i won 3 simlympics ago... I cant remember.
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt 3rd December 2009, 15:01

Whatever...I was just kidding...
Matt
Matt
Founder of the Alliance
Founder of the Alliance

Male

http://www.aoin.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by cormiermax 3rd December 2009, 21:08

Lol Tyler talk about being harsh Cheeky/Razz Besides this is being run by other people Suprised
cormiermax
cormiermax
Mayor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 3rd December 2009, 22:19

I know you were just kidding Cheeky/Razz... I wasn't trying to be harsh. sorry about that LOL
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 3rd December 2009, 22:44

Tyler wrote:whatever matt... Lisieux and Petrova have been in the soccer finals the last two simlympics... or maybe i won 3 simlympics ago... I cant remember.

LOL wowwww 🤣 :no-no: 🤣
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 3rd December 2009, 23:38

jeez i didn't mean too Cheeky/Razz quit picking on me 😢 Cheeky/Razz
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down