AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 5 (last day, since the summit isn't really popular and security is full impreign in Nations)

+2
Aleks
Blakeway4
6 posters

Go down

Day 5 (last day, since the summit isn't really popular and security is full impreign in Nations) Empty Day 5 (last day, since the summit isn't really popular and security is full impreign in Nations)

Post by Blakeway4 8th March 2010, 21:58

Question:

If there was a terrorist group that has taken control of 5 airplanes in your nation (the planes are full of people), what will you do?

Ex. I'll go buy a ice cream!
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Day 5 (last day, since the summit isn't really popular and security is full impreign in Nations) Empty Re: Day 5 (last day, since the summit isn't really popular and security is full impreign in Nations)

Post by Aleks 8th March 2010, 22:51

this is assuming the aircraft are in the air.

Try to negotiate with Terrorists.
Try to force the plane to land using non leathal meathods
finnaly, as a last resort, shoot the plane down.
Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/aleksfacco/

Back to top Go down

Day 5 (last day, since the summit isn't really popular and security is full impreign in Nations) Empty Re: Day 5 (last day, since the summit isn't really popular and security is full impreign in Nations)

Post by Neil 8th March 2010, 23:01

Aw shame - I liked this summit Wink

Never happened in Holidia and hopefully never will. Most likely arrangements would be made for the plane to be landed in a neutral zone, the passengers disembarked and the terrorist given full control of the plane and free-reign of airspace. If the plane was to be used in a suicide attack the Holidian Regiment of the RAF would engage with the plane shooting it down over open land or sea...
Neil
Neil
Chargé d'Affaires

http://neilmoore.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 8th March 2010, 23:09

hmmm.....I will try and reason with the terrorists and most likely send a SWAT team after them Cheeky/Razz haha

and yea sad to hear this is the last day, but you've pretty much had most of February to do this summit blake Cheeky/Razz
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 9th March 2010, 17:24

If there was a terrorist group that has taken control of 5 airplanes in your nation (the planes are full of people), what will you do?

Three Simple Steps: Negotiate, Investigate, Take Down.

Negotiate: Communicate with with terrorist to find out what they want and follow what they want.

Investigate: Find out the weakness of the hostage situation. Plan on how to execute the operation without harming the innocent hostages.

Take Down: Depending on the situation, storm the plane and take down all terrorists as fast as possible and trying not to harm any hostages at the same time.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 9th March 2010, 17:56

Same as Aran. Cheeky/Razz
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 9th March 2010, 22:35

Thanks everyone!

Peter wrote:hmmm.....I will try and reason with the terrorists and most likely send a SWAT team after them Cheeky/Razz haha

and yea sad to hear this is the last day, but you've pretty much had most of February to do this summit blake Cheeky/Razz

Yeah, sorry, I was occuped alot and this summit wasn't very (how could I said, hmm) important as the III Summit (and my summit was supposed to be before and y'all. Smile So well, that's it folk! :LOL!:
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down