AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finale :: Miss SimCity 2010

+2
Daniel
Peter
6 posters

Go down

Finale :: Miss SimCity 2010 Empty Finale :: Miss SimCity 2010

Post by Peter 20th March 2010, 13:50

2010 Miss Simcity
Top 5, Interview & Coronation

Finale :: Miss SimCity 2010 Loading2gifFinale :: Miss SimCity 2010 Loading2gif

Host: Hello and welcome here at the Sypogen National Stadium for the grande finale of the Miss SimCity 2010! The competition has started Monday and it ends today! Tonight, we will see who will take over Miss SimCity 2009's Aurora and be Miss SimCity 2010! I am also proud to say, the Miss SimCity Org has signed an agreement with Q Stations, in Ascadylea and the Miss AIN 2011 and Miss SimCity 2011 will be broadcasted by Q Stations!

The fourth and third runners up recieves 30,000 USD and wardrobe from Cynthia Diacci Haute Couture worth 25,000 USD.

The second runner up recieves 45,000 USD and wardrobe from Cynthia Diacci Haute Couture worth 30,000 USD.

The first runner up recieves recieves 50,000 USD and wardrobe from Cynthia Diacci Haute Couture worth 60,000 USD, a modeling contract with the most prestigious magazine company in Petrova, GDYVOU and an all expense paid trip to Cannes, France.

The winner of Miss SimCity 2010 will be bagging home 100,000 USD and wardrobe from Cynthia Diacci Haute Couture worth 100,000 USD, a modeling contract with the most prestigious magazine company in Petrova, GDYVOU, an all expense paid trip to the Bahamas, a contract with Miss SimCity Org with monthly salary, a red Porsche Carrera GT, VIP passes to fashion shows and parties all over the world, a presidential suite room at the NeyorkaOrdon Resort at Ordona, Petrova and a chance of lifetime to travel the world and be the spokesperson for Miss SimCity.

Now, let's see who our top 5 is and who will go onto the interview round:

Finale :: Miss SimCity 2010 Untitled

Let's begin with Monte Beausoleil, Giordanna Gallo!

Finale :: Miss SimCity 2010 Monte

Up next is....Petrova, Jenifer di Fracci!

Finale :: Miss SimCity 2010 Petrova-1

Next spot belongs to.....Arcacia, Erin Hale!

Finale :: Miss SimCity 2010 Arcacia

This is your chance....Hypertrophy, Yvonne Collins!

Finale :: Miss SimCity 2010 Hyp

And finally......Ascadylea, Jayda Faye Vaughan!

Finale :: Miss SimCity 2010 Asca

Host: Now, with the top 5, only one can be Miss SimCity 2010. So, to help make our decision, let's go onto the interview round! (Note: The interview doesnt affect the winner, its only for realism purposes. The winner has already been chosen prior to the interview. The winner is the person with the highest swimsuit and evening gown combined score.)

Host: First up is Monte Beausoleil. Your question is, what will you do if you win Miss SimCity 2010?

Monte Beausoleil: I will try to strive for world peace and reduce hunger. Thank you!

*audience cheers

Host: Thank you. Up next is Petrova. Your question is, recent studies show that 1/6 of the world is educationally challenged. How can you help fix that?

Petrova: Noh, esiteks, ma püüan ja kaebuse riikide liidrid ja et me püüdlema parema ja targemaks põlvkonna. Ja teiseks, ma hakkab minu kodus, Petrova ja proovige ja veenduge, et iga laps saab hariduse. Tänan!

Translator: Well, first of all, I will try and appeal to the countries leaders and make sure that we strive for a better, more smarter generation. And second, I will start with my home, Petrova and try and make sure that every child gets an education. Thank you!

*audience cheers

Host: Excellent answer. Next is Arcacia. Your question is, if you can travel back in time, where would you go and why?

Arcacia: Good evening Fornax! I would like to travel to the simple times. And by that I mean caveman. I mean, its so simple. You just build fire, make food and be happy. Nowadays, there's all these wonderful, yet headache inducing technologies and all the complicated things in between. So I would like to travel to caveman times, thank you!

*audience laughs

Host: Haha well said! Next up is Hypertrophy. Your question is, are hard questions really hard?

Hypertrophy: Didn't y'all ask this last year in Miss AIN??? Well I think that hard questions are not hard, its just psychological, you think its hard, therefore the question is hard. You make the question hard, just like a simple question on a test can become hard if you didn't study for the test. Well this question isn't hard, because if this question was hard, I wouldn't have answered it! Thank you!

*audience laughs

Host: Haha nice save! Finally, Ascadylea. Your question is, why is a life worth living?

Ascadylea: Good evening fornax! La vida para mí, es definitivamente vale la pena vivir. Sólo tienes una oportunidad en la vida y que es el mayor don de Dios que alguna vez van a recibir. Usted tiene que hacer el mejor y el uso de cada centímetro de ese regalo, al igual que con cada regalo que recibas. Gracias!

Translator: Life for me, is definitely worth living. You only get one chance at life and that is the biggest gift from God that you will ever get. You have to make the best and use every inch of that gift, just like with every gift you receive. Thank you!

*audience cheers.

Host: Fantastic answers everyone! Now, the judges have tabulated their scores and we will announce the winners. Starting with the fourth runner up.

Host: The fourth runner up for Miss SimCity 2010 is:
Spoiler:

Congratulations!

Host: The third runner up is:
Spoiler:

Well done! Only three more ladies left!

Host: The second runner up is:
Spoiler:

Congratulations!

And now its just down to these two ladies. Please hold hands and step into the center.

Host: And so....the first runner up for Miss SimCity 2010 is.....
Spoiler:

Host: WHICH MEANS THAT THE NEW MISS SIMCITY 2010 IS......
Spoiler:

:!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!:

Host: Congratulations! You have just recieved another gift from God Miss Vaughan! And for you folks at home, we'll see you again next year for Miss SimCity 2011. Good night everyone!
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Finale :: Miss SimCity 2010 Empty Re: Finale :: Miss SimCity 2010

Post by Daniel 20th March 2010, 14:10

Congratulations Erin - everyone at home is really proud of you!
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 20th March 2010, 14:26

Congratulations to all the competitors! And well done Ms Ascadylea!
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ 20th March 2010, 16:10

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! I'm happy like this was real!
Finale :: Miss SimCity 2010 AdaAimeedelacruz1
JJ
JJ
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 20th March 2010, 16:25

Congrats, JJ - I think it's safe to say you wanted this more than anyone! Laugh
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ 20th March 2010, 16:32

i am pretty excited... now im going to the store to buy me a crown to wear... LOL
JJ
JJ
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 20th March 2010, 16:36

Fornax in the Top 10 is good enough.

And congrats Ascadylea! :cheers:
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male