AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proposal | Reformed Legislature System for the AIN

+7
woodb3kmaster
Edge
Daniel
Thomas
Saathoff
Blakeway4
Neil
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Proposal | Reformed Legislature System for the AIN - Page 2 Empty Re: Proposal | Reformed Legislature System for the AIN

Post by Saathoff 11th April 2010, 20:57

correct
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Proposal | Reformed Legislature System for the AIN - Page 2 Empty Re: Proposal | Reformed Legislature System for the AIN

Post by Edge 11th April 2010, 21:27

If it is next week, then I won't be here.
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by anarchy0029 12th April 2010, 09:52

Understandably I had to take some time off and I am catching on, for the past two weeks at least of what's going on. So forgive me on this.

I am going in favor of the proposal. I like the current system we have in the AIN. I don't want it change. But we should strengthen it more to make the procedures understandable what can/can't be done and close any loopholes in to prevent any conflicting situations. It will happen.

So I hope to attend this meeting, and look forward to a debate.
anarchy0029
anarchy0029
Counsel

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/home.php?ref=logo

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 13th April 2010, 00:56

Hey guys im finally back. Didn't have internet for last 2 days. Boy was that hell
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2