AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All CJs on hold

+2
Blakeway4
Aranho
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

All CJs on hold - Page 2 Empty Re: All CJs on hold

Post by Aranho 5th June 2011, 08:04

Yes, that's the one. Vista Total Security 2011.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by K50 Dude 5th June 2011, 18:20

Ya I've had that one Cheeky/Razz Though it didn't effect the actual hardware for me, (it just went back to the desktop so often you couldn't do anything) so I'm sorry about your problems. Good luck recovering.
K50 Dude
K50 Dude
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 5th June 2011, 21:20

I'm right now using my laptop, and planning to buy a completely new, larger memory CPU, maybe 250GB (initially 500GB) or more to store all my school work and personal projects, plus games like SC4 and Minecraft. AutoCAD files are huge, plus I wanna reinstall Photoshop, and download ArchiCAD and Artlantis, if you guys know what they are. If not, to keep it simple, architectural programs cuz I'm studying in an architect-related course.

I did manage to recover some of my projects, both school and personal, but most of it, especially past projects which I really wanna keep are yet to be recovered, or would not be able to. It's really painful to see them gone, since they are really beautiful works. Sad
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 23rd June 2011, 18:27

Starting from this coming Sunday till 3 July, I will be posting new maps of Fornax with updated cities and redefined geographical features. Plus, the long awaited Maps of Sypogen, including InterCity System and NAHES Routes (Subway and Highways/Expressways).

It will be released day by day if possible, with the exception of 30 June as I will be supporting my mom as she undergo a surgery to remove her womb. After 3 July, I will be less active as I gear up for my next major school project for 3 months.

During the 3 months, there are plans to release recovered pictures of Rewind and Heuvelkam, in which the latter I might have lost the original regions files. There are currently no plans to restart my CJs in the near future, but I will remain active in other interesting ways, including more news about Fornax and the Census.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2