AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairview Territories- Fairview Islands Update 1

4 posters

Go down

Fairview Territories- Fairview Islands Update 1 Empty Fairview Territories- Fairview Islands Update 1

Post by MiguelLeal 24th May 2010, 20:24

Fairview Islands are islands in the Atlantic Ocean in front of Angola. This territories where recently acquired by Fairview because of old deals with old Fairview colonies! So Fairview decided to build an interesting and African-Modern design villages in this islands! See the start of this development!

Fairview Territories- Fairview Islands Update 1 Fundo_10

Cooming more!

Last edited by MiguelLeal on 25th May 2010, 18:33; edited 1 time in total
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Fairview Territories- Fairview Islands Update 1 Empty Re: Fairview Territories- Fairview Islands Update 1

Post by Guest 25th May 2010, 01:29

Neat!

Back to top Go down

Fairview Territories- Fairview Islands Update 1 Empty Re: Fairview Territories- Fairview Islands Update 1

Post by MiguelLeal 25th May 2010, 18:47

UPDATE 1

Isle: Al-Exum:

These is the pricipal island, Al-Exum, in this island we can see a village with dirty roads! It is one of the most atractive tourism locals of the world because of his exotic, tropical, hot beaches!

Fairview Territories- Fairview Islands Update 1 Al-exu10

Here, a small paradise...
Fairview Territories- Fairview Islands Update 1 Al-exu11

This is Al-Exum, how you can see a modern African exotic style...
Fairview Territories- Fairview Islands Update 1 Al-exu12

Isle:Mazicumba:

Mazicumba is the second most important isle in Fairview Islands!

After a lot of work by Fairview Aeronautics Industry to construct the new Interegional Airport of Fairview Islands in Mazicumba! It isn't finished yet but for tourism reasons it is opened. Between the runway and the taxiway we can see "Welcome"!

Fairview Territories- Fairview Islands Update 1 Mazicu10

Some people start to do a small village in the other side of Mazicumba, the population are airport employers and tourists who decided to start living there:

Fairview Territories- Fairview Islands Update 1 Mazicu11

WORKING ON REGION VIEW
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 25th May 2010, 19:00

I think you should look for more african-style lots, it still seems very American and Maxis to me.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emgmod 25th May 2010, 19:32

Or more tropical style ones. Also, that runway can be categorized as one of the worst runways to land on. Ever. My guesstimate to the length is 640 meters, or 2099 ft.

Finally, there's too many palm trees(in my opinion). As you go farther away from the beach, mix up the trees a bit.
emgmod
emgmod
High Commissioner

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 25th May 2010, 19:40

Thomas: This is a MODERN African style not only African style, ok?

engmond: About the runway: you cannot compare a airport in a small island with one airport in the your capital!

Palm trees were re-planted by the Fairview government because this islands where not of Fairview, they were of (friend of mine country) Zacarél Nation which was destructing the tropical forest to export tropical wood! Fairview is now the owner of this islands because Fairview charges Zacarél because of tropical forest destruction!
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 25th May 2010, 20:00

It's still extremely American, especially those family homes and fire station. I really do think that you can find some modern African lots on the STEX or something.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Neil 25th May 2010, 20:13

It is looking nice Miguel...though a couple of suggestions:

1) Try to crop out that minimise icon from your images - it makes your images look unprofessional
2) As emgmod said - that runway is far too short, just about long enough for a BN-2A Islander (which only carries 8 passengers), I recommend extending it by at the very least another 20 tiles to handle anything bigger...
3) Try to get some more rustic, islandish content

emgmod take a look at Inishmaan: 546 metres x 18 metres and Inisheer :
520 metres x 18 metres. All are permanent asphalt runways with daily commercial traffic off the coast of Ireland - the car park is bigger than the ramp :LOL!:.
Neil
Neil
Chargé d'Affaires

http://neilmoore.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum