AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AIN Nations Exlusive Economic Zone (AINEEZ)

+7
Saathoff
Blakeway4
Aleks
Daniel
Liberater444
Spy9600
MiguelLeal
11 posters

Go down

AIN Nations Exlusive Economic Zone (AINEEZ) Empty AIN Nations Exlusive Economic Zone (AINEEZ)

Post by MiguelLeal 14th June 2010, 16:45

Under the law of the sea, an exclusive economic zone (EEZ) is a seazone over which a state has special rights over the exploration and use of marine resources. It stretches from the seaward edge of the state's territorial sea out to 200 nautical miles from its coast. In casual usage, the term may include the territorial sea and even the continental shelf beyond the 200 mile limit.
What Fairview Democratic Republic is proposing is defining marines territories of each AIN Country, remember to have marines territorie you must have a country connected with sea/ocean!
Fairview would like to create "International Office of Sea and Air Management" (IOSAM), too!
I will post a big map later to you do define your marine territories (maximum of 200 miles from your coast) and we are going to aprove it in the next AIN meetings and , maybe, in the AIN Summit IV!

Last edited by MiguelLeal on 29th June 2010, 09:39; edited 1 time in total
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

AIN Nations Exlusive Economic Zone (AINEEZ) Empty Re: AIN Nations Exlusive Economic Zone (AINEEZ)

Post by Spy9600 14th June 2010, 16:56

Very interesting for us located at the middle of an ocean to have the others know by a map where begins our territorial waters.
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

AIN Nations Exlusive Economic Zone (AINEEZ) Empty Re: AIN Nations Exlusive Economic Zone (AINEEZ)

Post by Guest 14th June 2010, 17:13

Nice idea!

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 16th June 2010, 08:40

Interesting. The Tirnreich only has a small island surrounded by Escambia and Lisieux
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 16th June 2010, 08:42

I'm all for this.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleks 16th June 2010, 15:09

I like it, but I think the name should be changed to AINEEZ (Alliance of Independent Nations Exclusive Economic Zone). Alliance of Independent Nations Nations Exclusive Economic Zone is kind of repetitive.
Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/aleksfacco/

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 16th June 2010, 15:33

Yes, you are right!
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16th June 2010, 16:08

More realistic right?

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 29th June 2010, 09:41

With base on the official AIN World Map made by Blakeway define your water territories and post here the maps with the water territories. I will select some members to take part of the commitee of AINEEZ to aprove the marines territories.
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 29th June 2010, 14:19

Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 29th June 2010, 18:26

Here is mine:

MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 29th June 2010, 20:05

You have to pass this first guys
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 29th June 2010, 21:15

I can't see the map.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 29th June 2010, 22:20

Erm Miguel, where's your map?
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 29th June 2010, 22:22

MiguelLeal wrote:Here is mine:

There's absolutly nothing. No exlamation marks also Wink I think it's because Portugal just lose against Spain LOL
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 29th June 2010, 22:26

I believe my and the Caroline Community's Zone is interlocking in some part
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleks 29th June 2010, 23:04

Blakeway wrote:
MiguelLeal wrote:Here is mine:

There's absolutly nothing. No exlamation marks also Wink I think it's because Portugal just lose against Spain LOL

:LOL!:
Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/aleksfacco/

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 29th June 2010, 23:56

Sorry, but it was an error on my computer I will post it tomorrow!
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 1st July 2010, 11:16

Mine:

AIN Nations Exlusive Economic Zone (AINEEZ) Aineez11

MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by emgmod 1st July 2010, 16:57

I can't see that very well. You need a different image hosting site.
emgmod
emgmod
High Commissioner

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 1st July 2010, 17:04

Yeah, but post here your marine territories to aprove that.
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum