AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slight Inactiveness for a quick few days

2 posters

Go down

Slight Inactiveness for a quick few days Empty Slight Inactiveness for a quick few days

Post by Aranho 22nd June 2010, 17:19

Since yesterday morning Singapore Time, I will lower my AIN participation in order to spend more time on my schoolwork and with my friends. Also, as I'm unable to catch sufficient sleep, my normal level of activeness will most likely to return by the morning of June 24, 2010 Singapore Standard Time [UTC +8].
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Slight Inactiveness for a quick few days Empty Re: Slight Inactiveness for a quick few days

Post by Guest 22nd June 2010, 23:25

I know you online at midnight. But, better to assleep at that time.

Back to top Go down

Slight Inactiveness for a quick few days Empty Re: Slight Inactiveness for a quick few days

Post by Aranho 23rd June 2010, 12:04

I have to do my homework at that time. -_-
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 23rd June 2010, 12:12

Tomorrow?
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 23rd June 2010, 12:23

Not tomorrow. My comment is answering Dryan's question regarding about him seeing me at midnight online, I think.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 23rd June 2010, 12:52

No... um... 24th is tomorrow Cheeky/Razz
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 23rd June 2010, 13:12

I know Smile
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24th June 2010, 04:54

Darn everyone still not in holiday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum