AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Closing Ceremony | AIN Fall Expo 2010

+5
Liberater444
Sky Guy
Blakeway4
Forsma
Kevin
9 posters

Go down

Closing Ceremony | AIN Fall Expo 2010 Empty Closing Ceremony | AIN Fall Expo 2010

Post by Kevin 25th September 2010, 15:46

Closing Ceremony | AIN Fall Expo 2010 Finale

Hello! Ladies and Gentlemen! Tonight, live from the Corraile ExpoDome, we bring to you, the closing ceremony of the AIN Fall Expo 2010! My name's Gavin Hartford, and I'm tonight's narrator for the whole ceremony!

And I'm Danielle Mendez. Now, before this exciting event takes place, let us remember the loss of Prince Julius Vaas of Rhodes, who lost his life in a plane accident on his way to the Expo.

*one minute of silence*

Now, can we invite Kelvin Chuan, President of Corraile, to say a few words.

I think, that Colganston... Put on a great show. *applause*. I have seen all the participating countries' pavillions, and all that I have seen is spectacular. I feel very apologetic towards Rhodes for the loss of the great Prince Julius Vaas, for the sudden and violent death which was a result of his invitation here to be with us tonight. Apart from that tragic incident, I think most of us did a great job and showed the world the best of Corraile.

Thank you

Now, can we have the incumbent President of the Alliance of Independent Nations, Thomas Simpson, to give a short speech.

I think that President Chuan put it perfectly when he said that Colganston put on a great show. This expo has been the most successful we have ever had, and that is down to the hard work and effort put in by all the participating nations. Everyone here has been very kind and hospitable, and I would like to send a huge thank you to the nation of Corraile for having us this past month, and you have all done your nation proud.

Corraile, thank you.

Now, the theme of this Expo was Discover Yourself. I certainly hope you have discovered much about others and yourself, and we hope this spirit of discovery continues on in your life. Now, to put a simple end to this event, lets press the button!

Closing Ceremony | AIN Fall Expo 2010 AINExpoClosing

We hope you had a great time! The Pavillions will be open until Tuesday noon (EST)! So If you haven't seen much yet, seize the moment!

Last edited by Kevin on 26th September 2010, 05:10; edited 1 time in total
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Closing Ceremony | AIN Fall Expo 2010 Empty Re: Closing Ceremony | AIN Fall Expo 2010

Post by Forsma 25th September 2010, 16:16

Nice ceremony!
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=7018182

Back to top Go down

Closing Ceremony | AIN Fall Expo 2010 Empty Re: Closing Ceremony | AIN Fall Expo 2010

Post by Blakeway4 25th September 2010, 16:16

Woah! Very beautiful closing ceremony! Wink good job!
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Guy 25th September 2010, 18:06

great work on this whole thing! 👍
Sky Guy
Sky Guy
Chargé d'Affaires

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 25th September 2010, 21:58

Are these posts going to be archived?
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruce 25th September 2010, 22:00

Lovely expo, too bad I couldn't participate...
Bruce
Bruce
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ComputerGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 25th September 2010, 22:04

Great job hosting a great expo Kevin! Smile
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 26th September 2010, 09:00

Beautiful fireworks job!
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 26th September 2010, 10:15

This Expo will go into the AIN Expos forum in "Events" after Tuesday. Smile
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 26th September 2010, 21:14

Okay great!
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down