AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PROPOSAL | Presidential and Vice Presidential Admin Privileges

+7
hiigarar
Jo
MiguelLeal
Bruce
Thomas
K50 Dude
Daniel
11 posters

Go down

PROPOSAL | Presidential and Vice Presidential Admin Privileges Empty PROPOSAL | Presidential and Vice Presidential Admin Privileges

Post by Daniel 1st October 2010, 05:59

There is currently confusion over whether the President and Vice President need to be admins in order to do there jobs. I would argue that it is imperative. I therefore propose that the Office of President and the Office of Vice President automatically guarantee admin privileges.

The President cannot run the AIN without them and the Vice President cannot run events or do any of the other things the VP is supposed to do without them. It's just common sense.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

PROPOSAL | Presidential and Vice Presidential Admin Privileges Empty Re: PROPOSAL | Presidential and Vice Presidential Admin Privileges

Post by K50 Dude 1st October 2010, 06:07

Heres my take on it - The President (Thomas) is first in the power line. The VP (Dainel) is second. The President of the Admins (Nate) is third.

So, if Nate is an admin, why wouldn't people who have more power than Nate be admin too? (Thomas did have power, although apparently he was revoked due to the court case which has been taking some weird turns of events recently)

I strongly support this.
K50 Dude
K50 Dude
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

PROPOSAL | Presidential and Vice Presidential Admin Privileges Empty Re: PROPOSAL | Presidential and Vice Presidential Admin Privileges

Post by Thomas 1st October 2010, 06:47

As do I. As part of the Vice President's role, he needs the power to create new forums, so that he can coordinate and lead events. This is exactly what the Constitution says for the role of a VP:

Vice President coordinates with the President to help keep the union in
order as well as bring balance to the union. The Vice President also
coordinates union events in terms of opening biddings, maintaining
event schedules and anything else pertaining to union events.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruce 1st October 2010, 14:13

I also support this since its logical for the second-in-line to have decent amount(s) of power.
Bruce
Bruce
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ComputerGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 1st October 2010, 14:16

Strongly and totally support this idea!
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo 1st October 2010, 15:27

The Calaréann Government strongly supports this proposal and commends it to a vote.

Ms Jane Dawson
Calaréann Ambassador to the AIN
Jo
Jo
Parliamentarian

http://www.simtropolis.com/cityjournals/?p=toc&id=1259

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 1st October 2010, 16:56

Hiigara to supports this and thinks this is the best way to end this conflict.
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 1st October 2010, 18:02

Should I open the votation pool?
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 1st October 2010, 18:04

Not yet. Let other people make their opinions clear.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleks 1st October 2010, 19:04

The government of Aleksania supports this idea as it is a way to more equally distribute power, and above all, it just makes sense.

Dr. Jean-Louis Simon
Aleksanian Ambassador to the AIN

Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/aleksfacco/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1st October 2010, 20:49

Dolgarian Federation also support,.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 1st October 2010, 21:17

United Republic of Escambia approves this.

Nate Saathoff
President

I strongly agree. And very much understand this. We've never ran into the problem we've had the past week before so this wasn't really an issue. Now it is. So i will be voting yes with 120% in favor
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 1st October 2010, 21:57

The People's Republic of Lisieux is in favor.

Nate and I were just talking about this last night and Nate was going to do a proposal but couldn't cause he had stupid homework Cheeky/Razz
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 1st October 2010, 22:27

Also please I ask of all, as a full member ))))) to stop creating topics about this, this will only creat not needed panic. And remember please a union can be created in years only and lost in days. COFR collapsed after Singasong, because few of the songs wore longer then needed sooooo try not to get in fight and not to do anything not needed. Your union needs you strong, smart and active! )))
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsma 2nd October 2010, 18:40

Starfishland in support.
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=7018182

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down