AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pas point allocation center | comments

4 posters

Go down

Pas point allocation center | comments Empty Pas point allocation center | comments

Post by Blakeway4 11th October 2010, 15:26

Since we can't reply on the past point allocation system that Dan just posted, here is a topic for comments and questions.

So I'll start by saying that Lanaya isn't on the list. Can you change that please? Smile
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Pas point allocation center | comments Empty Re: Pas point allocation center | comments

Post by Daniel 11th October 2010, 15:29

OH NO! I missed Lanaya! I had them on my list but I forgot to add them here and I didn't save it. I'll have to go back and re-calculate for Lanaya, so it might take a bit of time. I apologise.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Pas point allocation center | comments Empty Re: Pas point allocation center | comments

Post by Blakeway4 11th October 2010, 15:30

LOL, thanks for your time Smile
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 11th October 2010, 15:36

Okay, that didn't take as long as I thought it would. Turns out I didn't close the document, just minimised it.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 21st October 2010, 20:38

I just realise that Fornax wasn't included into the list. Thus, receiving no PAS points. I was wondering if you've either forgotten to add it in or was it according to the role-playing news [I've posted] saying that Fornax will not participate in future AIN Games?

Less international participation
Starting from tomorrow onwards, Fornax will participate less in international events. It is unknown which events Fornax will not be participating, although it is confirmed that it will continue to participate in the Simlympics. However, it is confirmed that it will not participate in the AIN Games "due to scheduling issues".
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 21st October 2010, 22:47

I actually forgot it. Sorry. Would you like me to add it, or is Fornax not participating?
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 21st October 2010, 22:57

Sorry for the late, but I'll post my pas tomorrow, (I have my exams...)
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 23rd October 2010, 07:34

Daniel wrote:I actually forgot it. Sorry. Would you like me to add it, or is Fornax not participating?

Fornax's not participating for the mentioned reasons above. But hey, I'm giving slightly more chances to the other participating countries out there. Smile
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 23rd October 2010, 13:19

haha, thanks Aran, then Wink
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 23rd October 2010, 14:52

Do my 250 points get added now or later?
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 24th October 2010, 04:13

Oh, shoot! Sorry, Kevin - I will update that immediately.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down