AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Head of AINSI: Resign, Lower or Retain position?

4 posters

Go down

Head of AINSI: Resign, Lower or Retain position? Empty Head of AINSI: Resign, Lower or Retain position?

Post by Aranho 16th October 2010, 21:38

After realising that I didn't even do anything at all for AINSI even after the busy school schedule, I have decided to either resign as Head of AINSI or lower my position to official integrant so that either Spy9600 or Forthwall could have a chance to head AINSI. Currently, both Spy9600 and Forthwall are official integrants, while I was selected by Spy9600 as the Head of AINSI, which his reason is:
Well, Aran is doing a great job in charge of the AIN's DESH and started some important and very detailed researchs and statistics that actually inspired me when thinking of the uses of AINSI. He fits perfectly with his knowledges about UN models of statistic and rankings. He was kind a pioneer on AIN Statistics too.

What do you guys think? Is it better if I resign or lower my position? Or should I just retain my position?
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Head of AINSI: Resign, Lower or Retain position? Empty Re: Head of AINSI: Resign, Lower or Retain position?

Post by Spy9600 16th October 2010, 22:00

No problem, just turn into an official integrant, that way you'll be able to join us in important projects if you want/need, and we would keep AINDESH and AINSI connected.

I think Forth would like to step in as head then, as he made an excellent job with the AIN FactBook Collection...
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Head of AINSI: Resign, Lower or Retain position? Empty Re: Head of AINSI: Resign, Lower or Retain position?

Post by Thomas 16th October 2010, 22:20

Do we need a head? I think it would be fine just to have an AINSI Board of Executives - Spy, Aran and Forth all as the members of the board.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 16th October 2010, 22:25

Yes, I agree with Thomas, there is no reason for a head (anyway what is the diffrence)
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 16th October 2010, 22:41

Well, thats sounds even better, we don't need a head, its true...
I go with Thomas suggestion
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 16th October 2010, 22:54

Well then. I'll accept my new position as an official integrant. I apologize for not doing my duty as a Head.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down