AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resignation from post as Minister for Education, Safety and Health

+2
Thomas
Aranho
6 posters

Go down

Resignation from post as Minister for Education, Safety and Health Empty Resignation from post as Minister for Education, Safety and Health

Post by Aranho 5th November 2010, 19:02

In light of the busy schedule and long period of inactivity, I will be stepping down my post as Minister of Education, Safety and Health from 8 November 2010 at 00:00 (12am), UTC +8 (7 November 2010 at 12:00 [12pm], New York City timing) (7 November 2010 at 16:00 [4pm], London timing). Deputy Minister Hiigarar will then take over as Acting Minister of Education, Safety and Health from 8 November 2010 at 00:00, UTC +8 onwards until there is a newly elected minister is appointed.

I would like to apologize for the sudden resignation notice but I can't control the events happening on my side. I really have loads of fund being the Minister of Education, Safety and Health.

Being the Minister of Education, Safety and Health (ESH) really introduce to me many things that I might not know of if I'm not a Minister of ESH, especially about the education system. Being the Minister for ESH have also help me broaden my knowledge on poverty and the different methods use to help these people. It has also help me in planning a role-play that if I'm not a Minister of ESH, all the bad fortune Fornax is facing will not happen. These role-plays have help me keep Fornax active in AIN. If not, I would have left AIN long time ago to focus on my homework.

I would like to thank you all for electing my twice for two consecutive ministorial terms. Thank you for all the support you all have given. It is truly an amazing experience serving all of you as the Minister of Education, Safety and Health. Smile
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Resignation from post as Minister for Education, Safety and Health Empty Re: Resignation from post as Minister for Education, Safety and Health

Post by Thomas 5th November 2010, 19:18

Aww, this is a real shame - I know you had big plans for DESH. Good luck with school. Smile

Elections will be held later in the month, I think it would be nice to give Constantine a go as HoD. Smile
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Resignation from post as Minister for Education, Safety and Health Empty Re: Resignation from post as Minister for Education, Safety and Health

Post by Aranho 6th November 2010, 07:06

Oh by the way, I've forgotten to mention that I am willing to help out the newly elected Minister of Education, Safety and Health if he wish to take up any of my ideas such as Help the Poverty, Crisis and Emergency Fund and some others.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 6th November 2010, 12:33

Sad to hear that, you were the best at this post! Laugh Good luck for the future elected.
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsma 6th November 2010, 13:44

Sad to hear that! Well, at least you still a member. Cheeky/Razz Good luck with RL!
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=7018182

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 6th November 2010, 15:31

Sad to hear that!
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 6th November 2010, 19:39

976 wrote:Sad to hear that! Well, at least you still a member. Cheeky/Razz Good luck with RL!

Haha yeah. I almost wanted to leave AIN due to schoolwork, but decided to just post my inactiveness.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 3rd December 2010, 09:44

No election for a new DESH minister is up yet? o_O
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo 3rd December 2010, 10:52

I think Hiigara as deputy is acting in the role till the busy events season is over i'm assuming then a by election will probably be held..
Jo
Jo
Parliamentarian

http://www.simtropolis.com/cityjournals/?p=toc&id=1259

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 3rd December 2010, 14:50

Oh ok.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 3rd December 2010, 16:59

Hiigarar is the current DESH manager, an election will be held next year.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 4th December 2010, 16:57

Ok, got it.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down