AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PROPOSAL | Permanent Ban on COFR Relations

3 posters

Go down

PROPOSAL | Permanent Ban on COFR Relations Empty PROPOSAL | Permanent Ban on COFR Relations

Post by Daniel 14th December 2010, 03:24

I would like to propose that, due to cyber attacks on out wiki and the continuing brain drain that the COFR has caused us since its inception, that the AIN ceases all ties with the COFR.

Under this proposal, there are 4 options we can take:

1. Total Ban - COFR members would be banned from the site and forbidden from applying for observer status. There would be no inter-union dialogue.

2. Neutrality - COFR members would not be banned from the site, except where it is warranted, but they would be prohibited from applying for observer status. There would be no inter-union dialogue.

3. Case by Case - COFR members would not be banned from the site, except where it is warranted. Applications for observer status would be dealt with on a case by case basis. There would be no inter-union dialogue.

4. Open Policy - COFR members would not be banned from the site, except where it is warranted. Applications for observer status would be dealt with on a case by case basis. There may be some inter-union dialogue.

I will now ask members to consider the options and present a case for the option that they think is in the best interests of the AIN. After the arguments have been made, I will move this thread to the Senate for voting. In the meantime, all observership applications from COFR members will be frozen.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

PROPOSAL | Permanent Ban on COFR Relations Empty Re: PROPOSAL | Permanent Ban on COFR Relations

Post by JJ 14th December 2010, 08:04

I, Deyah Narcissa Mathis, Prime Minister of the Republic of Ascadylea, have one proposed amendment to this proposal.

1. I propose that we hold an "Emergency Summit"
2. I invite all of you to the new AIN Embassy Towers in the lovely city of Nova Olympya, Ascadylea to discuss this in a rational organized way.
3. We should invite a member or two of the Confederacy of Free Regions that can speak on their behalf.
4. We make available the minutes of the meeting to members of the AIN, so that persons not in attendance can be aware.
5. We immediately vote on the issue.
6. Post the results, and abide by the choice we made as a collective
7. We notify the COFR representative that attended of our decision, they deliver the message back to their union
8. We move past this, and on to a stronger future.
JJ
JJ
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

PROPOSAL | Permanent Ban on COFR Relations Empty Re: PROPOSAL | Permanent Ban on COFR Relations

Post by Thomas 14th December 2010, 16:49

See Cattala Summit Conference forum for details on what I have planned.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down