AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Flag of Fornax :: On Popular Demand

+5
StanislavSoltys
Blakeway4
Aleks
Thomas
Aranho
9 posters

Go down

Select your preferred design

New Flag of Fornax :: On Popular Demand Vote_lcap27%New Flag of Fornax :: On Popular Demand Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 4 ]
New Flag of Fornax :: On Popular Demand Vote_lcap13%New Flag of Fornax :: On Popular Demand Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
New Flag of Fornax :: On Popular Demand Vote_lcap20%New Flag of Fornax :: On Popular Demand Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 3 ]
New Flag of Fornax :: On Popular Demand Vote_lcap40%New Flag of Fornax :: On Popular Demand Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

New Flag of Fornax :: On Popular Demand Empty New Flag of Fornax :: On Popular Demand

Post by Aranho 18th January 2011, 18:23

Based on popular demand, this is the new flag of Fornax.
New Flag of Fornax :: On Popular Demand UnitedFornaxFinal

Please take note that this is not the final official design.

Other designs
Spoiler:

Last edited by Aranho on 29th January 2011, 16:41; edited 1 time in total
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

New Flag of Fornax :: On Popular Demand Empty Re: New Flag of Fornax :: On Popular Demand

Post by Thomas 18th January 2011, 18:43

Voted. After looking at them for a while, it was actually quite hard to choose.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

New Flag of Fornax :: On Popular Demand Empty Re: New Flag of Fornax :: On Popular Demand

Post by Aleks 18th January 2011, 18:52

voted. like the red and black too! 👍
Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/aleksfacco/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 18th January 2011, 23:13

Voted. Only thing I don't like is the whole flags. kidding Wink
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by StanislavSoltys 19th January 2011, 22:38

Voted. I like the circles and the red and black!
StanislavSoltys
Councillor

Back to top Go down

Post by Huston 20th January 2011, 01:48

Voted B2. Just a suggestion, you should add something in the center shapes maybe like a coat of arms or national animal or something, so in isn't just white.
Huston
Huston
Chargé d'Affaires

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsma 20th January 2011, 03:25

Voted, I like the B1.
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=7018182

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 20th January 2011, 18:10

Thanks for all the votes guys. I'll keep this vote open until I have the time to add on to the roleplaying.

Huston wrote:Voted B2. Just a suggestion, you should add something in the center shapes maybe like a coat of arms or national animal or something, so in isn't just white.

I'll consider that once I complete my CoA, since now I'm learning how to use photoshop.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ 20th January 2011, 18:55

Aran, when are you coming back and joining us full time.. we miss Fornax!
JJ
JJ
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 20th January 2011, 19:05

Voted in A2.
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 20th January 2011, 20:17

JJ wrote:Aran, when are you coming back and joining us full time.. we miss Fornax!

Are you sure? Did I really make a deep impact in AIN? Cuz ever since I join AIN, I think I only do minor stuff for AIN.

I'm not like Peter or (formerly) Nate, or Thomas or Dan. Even though I'm one of the founding members (the last few ones I guess, only me and Matt), I feel that I've done little things for AIN. And I fail to deliver my promise of a proper CJ every single time.

I don't know. Maybe you guys see it differently. Cheeky/Razz
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 20th January 2011, 21:58

I'm not on the people mentioned! Sad LOL kidding

We want you back Aran.
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 21st January 2011, 18:50

Something I've learnt since coming to office is that it's not all about the CJ. Many very talented CJers join unions but fail to make any impact at all because they don't interact with other members (which in the AINs case, you basically need Skype to do) and they don't have any role playing.
There's also many great nations who have few CJ images yet contribute massively to the union in other forms and become major nations, regardless of size and population.

The best CJ is not the one with the most updates or the most roleplaying, it's the one that finds the level field between both. Fornax/Raffore/Caroline has been a strong contributor in role playing and you have been a massive member of the forums, which means you're a well-liked member of the community who, as other say, we miss. Cheeky/Razz
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 22nd January 2011, 05:00

Wow. I feel touched. I didn't know you guys really see me as a big contributor of AIN. Sad I guess you guys see things differently.

I'll come back, but I'm not sure when. At least I'm still an observer. But I know that, when I'm back, I would have learnt a new skill to upgrade my image quality, and that is Photoshop. Maybe I can throw in AutoCAD for the master planning of the new city.

But for now, despite breaking lots of promises, I hope I can keep my ultimate main promise, and that is to leave AIN when I leave this world. In other word, never leave AIN no matter what happen. I almost broke this promise last month, but I vow not to break it ever again.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ 22nd January 2011, 09:04

Aran, you possess abilities that others could only dream about. Please allow me to gloss over a few:
1. Boy, you can make a map!
2. That AIN Expo from Sypogen... SPECTACULAR.. y'all remember that organizational chart! Awesome!
3. You can tell a story! Your role-plays are un-paralleled. I only wish other people could involve themselves in them more.
4. well that's all i can think of at this moment!

So, yeah.. come on back!!!
I'd love to see Sypogen host a Simlympics!
Smile):
JJ
JJ
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 22nd January 2011, 14:24

Agree with JJ and Thomas. Laugh

PS isn't the best compared to Paint! Pixels by Pixels rock! LOL

Last edited by Aranho on 22nd January 2011, 16:57; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo error)
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 22nd January 2011, 17:04

JJ wrote:Aran, you possess abilities that others could only dream about. Please allow me to gloss over a few:
1. Boy, you can make a map!
2. That AIN Expo from Sypogen... SPECTACULAR.. y'all remember that organizational chart! Awesome!
3. You can tell a story! Your role-plays are un-paralleled. I only wish other people could involve themselves in them more.
4. well that's all i can think of at this moment!

So, yeah.. come on back!!!
I'd love to see Sypogen host a Simlympics!
Smile):

1. That's the power of PowerPoint freeform tool. Cheeky/Razz
2. Hmm my schedule somehwat fail as not everyone manage to post their pavillion in time, but a good attempt I must say. Cheeky/Razz
3. I can really tell a story? Cuz I just bullsh*t my way through. Cheeky/Razz
And that Simlympics, only when I have the time cuz from my previous experience (Tourist City Simlympics when I'm in the old COFR), it's really tough work, esp. with those top quality SCJU bids. When I won that Simlympics in 2009, there's only one other candidate (Escambia/Nate).

Julien wrote:Agree with JJ and Thomas. Laugh

PS isn't the best compared to Paint! Pixels by Pixels rock! LOL
Paint? why not Photoshop? XD
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 22nd January 2011, 18:24

PS cost money Wink
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 22nd January 2011, 20:26

Why not download a cracked version? XD
Or the 3 yrs licensed free Photoshop they are offering?
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 29th January 2011, 16:42

Based on popular demand, this is the new flag of Fornax.
New Flag of Fornax :: On Popular Demand UnitedFornaxFinal

Please take note that this is not the final official design.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down