AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing **SimPageantry**

3 posters

Go down

Introducing **SimPageantry** Empty Introducing **SimPageantry**

Post by JJ 29th January 2011, 07:45

Hey guys...

A couple of months ago, I posted the Miss SimUniverse Pageant 2011 on Simtropolis. The response I recieved was positive from some, ignored by others, and protested by most. I was told by members of the Simtropolis site that they didn't feel the Miss SimUniverse Pageant was appropriate to be posted on the site. Shortly after that, my advertisements for the pageant had been unceremoniously removed. I didn't receive any explanation as to why.

Time forged on, and I debated on whether or not to just scrap the entire event, and move on with my life. Then I thought, "WHY?" This is something I enjoy, something that brought me to the Simtropolis/SimSports community! So I decided to move all pageant-related posts to a place where they can be, and the people that want to view them can, and the people who don't want to don't have to.

Therefore, I started SimPageantry. I really would like you all to join up and follow the action of Miss SimUniverse. And we'll see what the future holds for the site.

Thanks,

JJ

Just Click on the pic Below to be transported to SimPageantry!!!

Introducing **SimPageantry** Simpageanrtylogo1
JJ
JJ
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Introducing **SimPageantry** Empty Re: Introducing **SimPageantry**

Post by Blakeway4 29th January 2011, 13:29

Sure I will participate, sad to hear ST isn't happy with it. It sound a bit homophobic since they accept "Normal" Miss SimUniverse.
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsma 29th January 2011, 13:35

Surely not a good news but good luck with the new website...
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=7018182

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down