AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ministry for Foreign Affairs | Office of the Ministry

Go down

Ministry for Foreign Affairs | Office of the Ministry Empty Ministry for Foreign Affairs | Office of the Ministry

Post by Spy9600 3rd March 2011, 18:03

Ministry for Foreign Affairs | Office of the Ministry MFA%20Office
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Ministry for Foreign Affairs | Office of the Ministry Empty Re: Ministry for Foreign Affairs | Office of the Ministry

Post by Spy9600 4th May 2011, 20:49

Diplomatic Central Data Collection:
I need you to submit your nation's diplomatic status (The so called Diplomatic Lists - Most members have it already), your flag and Coat of Arms or Seal.

Classify the members of the Alliance according to this code and submit your list:

Don't create new levels. Please follow this standard:

Excellent Relations
Good Relations
Neutral Relations
Stained Relations
Bad Relations
Hostile Relations
War State

Following, I need a you to send me your flag and your official name and languages.

Each nation registered on the diplomatic central will receive a section on the summary page of the Central yet to be built.
Things will look like this when its done:

Once several members send their data, additional information will be added to each one's folder, like population, languages, the foreign minister and currency.

NOTE: Don't forget to send me the code of your list:
Code Buttom: Ministry for Foreign Affairs | Office of the Ministry Page_white_code
BASE CODE WITH ALL NATIONS:
Spoiler:
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down