AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proposal | ACPA: A bill to establish an organ of the Alliance to be named ACPA (formerly ANESCO)

+11
Evillions
Liberater444
emperordaniel
hiigarar
emgmod
Thomas
Blakeway4
Jo
Daniel
Spy9600
MiguelLeal
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

That the aforementioned Proposal JUL 11/22 - 1: a bill to establish an organ of the Alliance to be called ACPA and related purposes be agreed to;

Proposal | ACPA: A bill to establish an organ of the Alliance to be named ACPA (formerly ANESCO) Vote_lcap100%Proposal | ACPA: A bill to establish an organ of the Alliance to be named ACPA (formerly ANESCO) Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 11 ]
Proposal | ACPA: A bill to establish an organ of the Alliance to be named ACPA (formerly ANESCO) Vote_lcap0%Proposal | ACPA: A bill to establish an organ of the Alliance to be named ACPA (formerly ANESCO) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Proposal | ACPA: A bill to establish an organ of the Alliance to be named ACPA (formerly ANESCO) Vote_lcap0%Proposal | ACPA: A bill to establish an organ of the Alliance to be named ACPA (formerly ANESCO) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Proposal | ACPA: A bill to establish an organ of the Alliance to be named ACPA (formerly ANESCO) Empty Proposal | ACPA: A bill to establish an organ of the Alliance to be named ACPA (formerly ANESCO)

Post by MiguelLeal 21st June 2011, 10:54

Bill ID: JUL11/22 - 1
Name: A bill to establish an organ of the Alliance of Independent Nations, to be named ACPA and for other related purposes.

Proposal | ACPA: A bill to establish an organ of the Alliance to be named ACPA (formerly ANESCO) Ainh_b10

What is ACPA ?

The ACPA (Alliance of Independent Nations Cultural Protection Agency) will be a program of selection of places (such as a forest, mountain, lake, desert, monument, building, complex, or city) that has a special, uncommon cultural or physical significance in the different AIN countries.

What is the objective?

The objective of ACPA is to bold the cultural or physical places in order to provide to the AIN Citizens better education and cultural skills and knowledgement. Also, this will increase the Union activity and role-playing.

What is the selection criteria?

The selection criteria will be divided two criteria: the cultural one and the natural one. The selection criteria can be the same as the one for the real UNESCO, but we can also change it.

The Cultural one (as UNESCO):

(i) "represents a masterpiece of human creative genius"
(ii) "exhibits an important interchange of human values, over a span of time, or within a cultural area of the world, on developments in architecture or technology, monumental arts, town-planning, or landscape design"
(iii) "bears a unique or exceptional testimony to a cultural tradition or to a civilization which is living or which has disappeared"
(iv) "is an outstanding example of a type of building, architectural, or technological ensemble or landscape which illustrates a significant stage in human history"
(v) "is an outstanding example of a traditional human settlement, land-use, or sea-use which is representative of a culture, or human interaction with the environment especially when it has become vulnerable under the impact of irreversible change"
(vi) "is directly or tangibly associated with events or living traditions, with ideas, or with beliefs, with artistic and literary works of outstanding universal significance"

The natural criteria (as UNESCO):

(vii) "contains superlative natural phenomena or areas of exceptional natural beauty and aesthetic importance"
(viii) "is an outstanding example representing major stages of Earth's history, including the record of life, significant on-going geological processes in the development of landforms, or significant geomorphic or physiographic features"
(ix) "is an outstanding example representing significant on-going ecological and biological processes in the evolution and development of terrestrial, fresh water, coastal and marine ecosystems, and communities of plants and animals"
(x) "contains the most important and significant natural habitats for in-situ conservation of biological diversity, including those containing threatened species of outstanding universal value from the point of view of science or conservation"

How can we insert this to the forums?

Easy. We will just have to create a sub-forum in the Ministry of Culture, Arts and Sports and create inside of that sub-forum an application folder (to vote if we agree with the entrance of that place to the AIN Heritage or no). Each member who have a Heritage Site that passed the voting pool is allowed to create a topic in the sub-forum for the respective nation to put the respective Heritage Sites or Places.

How could be the structure of the application?

Here is an example of an application:

Name of the building/site: God Chapel
Date of foundation/discovery:Built in 1342

[Pics of that place]

Nation:Fairview
Localization (city, country, region):Bruxelas, Fairview, Europe
Type (cultural or natural):Cultural
Brief history of that place: It was built around 1342 when the muslams invaded the country.
Why do you think that this site is able to be part of AINESCO: It is part of the world culture and it is an unique historical place.

[Pics of the surroundings]

Education levels(0 to 20):15
Criminality levels( 0- insecure to 20- secure):15
Polution levels(0-20):15
Building safety (0 to 20):15
War zone:No
Health precautions:No
Tourism incomes:9.999,999 ainero/year
Number of tourists/year:999.999.999

Could be a place be declassified?

Every 6 months an update of the place will be required to see if the site stills corresponding with both, natural or cultural criteria. If the criteria does not corresponds with the site, a voting pool will be made to ensure if everyone agrees with disqualification of the place. It can be disqualified for this reasons:

i) Building structure in danger;
ii) Degradation of the building/site;
iii) Natural disasters that collapsed more than 60% of the site/building;
iv) War destruction;
v) Pollution index above of the limit;
vi) Human irresponsibility towards the heritage site;
vii) Geology or Biology problems;
viii) Abandoned place;
ix) If required by the Government;
x) If the site/place is continuously and permanently closed.

Who will head this programme?

The Ministry of Culture, Arts and Sports could run and head this project because it is the most suitable Ministry or Organisation to head this programme. The Minister of Culture, Arts and Sports would be responsible for this and he could nominate an assistant (not compulsory).

Proposal | ACPA: A bill to establish an organ of the Alliance to be named ACPA (formerly ANESCO) Conven10

Last edited by Jo on 13th July 2011, 16:25; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Minister for Parliamentary Services - Put forward for voting. Name change.)
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Proposal | ACPA: A bill to establish an organ of the Alliance to be named ACPA (formerly ANESCO) Empty Re: Proposal | ACPA: A bill to establish an organ of the Alliance to be named ACPA (formerly ANESCO)

Post by Spy9600 21st June 2011, 13:38

I love the idea. Lets see what the others have to say... I personally see myself applying many of AF's sites to this program...
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Proposal | ACPA: A bill to establish an organ of the Alliance to be named ACPA (formerly ANESCO) Empty Re: Proposal | ACPA: A bill to establish an organ of the Alliance to be named ACPA (formerly ANESCO)

Post by Daniel 21st June 2011, 13:41

I like this idea!
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo 21st June 2011, 13:57

I like the Idea, although it is something that was in JJ's campaign agenda. So its probaly best to get in contact with the relevant Minister to see what they think before we progress. If I remember correctly JJ wanted to call it AINESCO
Jo
Jo
Parliamentarian

http://www.simtropolis.com/cityjournals/?p=toc&id=1259

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 21st June 2011, 14:21

Yes, I have a little memory of JJ campaign but as he didn't present anything. Although he can comment and give his opinion forward this proposal and we could change some things if he wants to.
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo 21st June 2011, 14:28

Well seeing as he is still the relevant minister how bout we let him present something on the topic before we go willy nilly treading on peoples toes ??
Jo
Jo
Parliamentarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 21st June 2011, 17:32

Great idea!! Laugh Syldavia will invade this! :twisted:
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 21st June 2011, 17:55

Seems like a copy of a USNW proposal, but I would like to see JJ's plans for it too, since he did have quite a detailed proposal for this.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 22nd June 2011, 09:22

Yes, you have reason but JJ does not come to the forums since two months ago...
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by emgmod 22nd June 2011, 09:36

Speaking of JJ's proposal, where is it?
emgmod
emgmod
High Commissioner

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 22nd June 2011, 09:48

I agree with Miguel, JJ is not active, the only thing we can do right now is give JJ the first right and use things that he proposed also. So we can have AIN Heritage.
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 22nd June 2011, 09:51

Exactly... We can decide this proposal now and then give JJ the rights to change what he thinks that should be changed.
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo 22nd June 2011, 13:35

Has anyone though about contacting JJ ??
Jo
Jo
Parliamentarian

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 22nd June 2011, 13:58

We should start discussing this while someone will contact JJ. Because we can't wait for JJ since he is inactive.
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo 22nd June 2011, 14:11

how bout you contact him Miguel seeing as your the bull at the gate with this one wanting to move it so quickly through the parliament.

And seeing that your the one proposing a similar idea how bout you contact him then.
Jo
Jo
Parliamentarian

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 22nd June 2011, 15:00

I have just done it. Hope his answer quickly since a big part of AIN members would like to see AIN Heritage as a reference of CJ's quality. As I have contacted JJ you can now start to post what would you like to be changed in the rules of AINESCO.
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 22nd June 2011, 19:29

I'd like to have no further part in this proposal.
But good luck with it. 👍
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo 23rd June 2011, 13:21

With the backing of the minister for Parliamentary Services, the Republic of Fairview is encouraged to continue with this proposal. Discussions will be open for another 5 days before going to vote.

Jo
Minister for Parliamentary Services.
Jo
Jo
Parliamentarian

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 23rd June 2011, 14:24

Thank you Jo!

So, what you think that should be changed?
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo 23rd June 2011, 14:48

Its not that I think that there needs to be anything changed Per see, I think its more of a case that you need to explain more of it. how it will operate, How it will make its decisions, What will countries need to show to get their sites etc considered.

Also i hate to say it but the Logo is terrible. If you need me to I can come up with a new logo if you want?
Jo
Jo
Parliamentarian

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 23rd June 2011, 15:17

Who said that is was a logo, Jo? It is just an ilustration. You can do one as we will vote to decide the logo after the passing of this proposal.

Starting: I think that an application for an AINESCO place should not only include the place/site itself but also some information of the surroundings. The history of that place should also be included. Important factors, like the criminality, education level and environment quality are needed, too.

Here is the structure of an application that I propose:

Name of the building/site:
Date of foundation/discovery:

[Pics of that place]

Nation:
Localization (city, country, region):
Type (cultural or natural):
Brief history of that place:
Why do you think that this site is able to be part of AINESCO:

[Pics of the surroundings]

Education levels:
Criminality levels:
Polution levels:
Building safety:
War zone:
Health precautions:
Tourism incomes:
Number of tourists/year:
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 23rd June 2011, 20:38

Why is the criminal level, pollution level, education level and health precautions needed for a site?
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by emperordaniel 23rd June 2011, 20:55

HEY!!! :blowup:

I'm not happy that this is plagarized (at least it SEEMS like it :=O: ) from my proposal to create Adonian Heritage Sites :evil:

proof: http://usnw.forumotion.com/t242-voting-proposal-creation-of-an-adonian-heritage-committee
emperordaniel
emperordaniel
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 23rd June 2011, 21:14

As i said at skype. I don't see this to be stollen. This was posted in so many Unions, that its like Song Contest Idea. COFR had this idea, SCJU i think too. Many unions have this idea. And well what you have written is very different from what Miguel has written. Just well you copied the idea of UNESCO.
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by emperordaniel 23rd June 2011, 21:54

MiguelLeal wrote:How can we insert this to the forums?

Easy. We will just have to create a sub-forum in the Ministry of Culture, Arts and Sports and create inside of that sub-forum an application folder (to vote if we agree with the entrance of that place to the AIN Heritage or no). Each member who have a Heritage Site that passed the voting pool is allowed to create a topic in the sub-forum for the respective nation to put the respective Heritage Sites or Places.

vs.

emperordaniel wrote:Oh, and it looks like this might require a subforum in the Ministry of Culture and Sports forum...
and here is the subforum for the applications:
http://usnw.forumotion.com/f96-adonian-world-heritage-committee-application-center

and the one for the nations owning the sites to put their threads for the sites:
http://usnw.forumotion.com/f99-world-heritage-site-catalog

and

MiguelLeal wrote: Who will head this programme?

The Ministry of Culture, Arts and Sports could run and head this project because it is the most suitable Ministry or Organisation to head this programme. The Minister of Culture, Arts and Sports would be responsible for this and he could nominate an assistant (not compulsory)

vs.

emperordaniel wrote:ARTICLE III - The Adonian Heritage Committee
1 ) The Adonian Heritage Committee shall be presided over by the Minister of Culture and Events, who shall be elected every six months.
2 ) The Minister shall preside over all meetings of the Adonian Heritage Committee, and shall have two votes, if a tiebreak is needed.
3 ) If the Minister is unable to attend the meeting of the AHC, then he shall choose a person to represent him at the said meeting
4 ) The Minister may be removed from office if impeached in the USNW High Court, in which case an emergency vote shall take place, to replace him.
5 ) The AHC shall convene at least once every month, for the purpose of identifying any possible dangers to existing sites, admitting and discussing the admission of new sites, and delisting old sites if they fail to comply with the rules of conservation applying to all sites

(as originally stated, before I was asked to edit it, the Minister I mentioned above was going to nominate a Director of the Heritage Committee, to assist him in this job; just look at the posted replies in my proposal, or ask Chip, for proof)
emperordaniel
emperordaniel
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next