AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AIN Aid

5 posters

Go down

AIN Aid Empty AIN Aid

Post by Ingo the First 27th June 2009, 17:24

I just got that idea. Create a AIN-wide tour, with each country most famous bands, to raise funds for charity and diseases such as AIDS. That event would be similar to the well known Live Aid of 1985. And I would like to host this event (if it is accepted..) unless someone else want to host it.

So what do you think? Smile
Ingo the First
Ingo the First
Town Clerk

Male

Back to top Go down

AIN Aid Empty Re: AIN Aid

Post by Aranho 27th June 2009, 18:17

Great idea.

But how about creating something similar to Live Earth format? I meant, like having concerts in major cities across AIN (eg Escambia City, Ordona, Luxembourg, Raffore City, etc.) within like 24 hours.

Since it's a benefit concert, maybe we could raise funds for HIV/AIDS and cancer organization. Or maybe for the children living in poverty.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th June 2009, 18:35

i suggested something like this in the calender, however i feel it would be best that we have a world wide concert all on the same day like aranho said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 27th June 2009, 23:01

Great idea Laugh i agreed with Aranho on a world wide thing in like 24 hours
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ingo the First 28th June 2009, 08:58

Yes, that's a great idea the 24 hours thing. Is this possible for you to make it this week? For me it's yes. Smile
Ingo the First
Ingo the First
Town Clerk

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 28th June 2009, 13:01

It's possible for me, though school begins as per normal for me tomorrow.

But first, we need to confirm which cities are able to host the LiveAIN concert. As since this is a 24 consecutive hours, we need selective cities to cover as much timezones as possible.

Here's my proposal of the timezone coverage:
First 8 hours of concert: Asian Leg
Perthshire
Jiesan
Isporos
Rafforsia
Tongolia
Second 8 hours of concert: Afro-European Leg
Kardalistan
Petrova
Malenia
Kalnobia
Aeropoli
Lisieux
Last 8 hours of concert: American Leg
Galliar
Auria
Escambia
Lower Columbia
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ingo the First 28th June 2009, 17:00

That's a good planning. I'll take two Gallian cities for the event, Aguanish and Sant-Hard, both in different timezone. Wink
Ingo the First
Ingo the First
Town Clerk

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 28th June 2009, 17:35

Oh, just to add onto the proposal.

Although we all wish that all AIN nations could held one of the LiveAin concerts, I'm afraid that not all AIN nations could held a LiveAIN concerts, basically due to live broadcasting problems for concerts in the same timezone (e.g. Kalnobia and Aeropoli).

Should this LiveAIN concert be approved, we could begin a bidding process of which cities would like to host the LiveAIN concert. After bidding closes, a LiveAIN committee (perhaps) will select which cities could host the LiveAIN concert depending on the following internal terms:
1) Concert location and capacity
2) Transportation
3) Safety
And external term:
4) Timezone coverage

After the selection of the cities, the hosting cities will then pick their own line-ups of international and local acts, depending on their choice. Real-life singers and bands (e.g. Kelly Clarkson, Metallica, Madonna, Maroon 5, etc.) could also be chosen, depending on their choice.

So basically, here's my proposal summary:
1) Cities bid to host the LiveAIN concert
2) Committee select cities
3) Cities select their own line-up

In addition, we could add the following:
4) Choice of large scale concert or small scale concert (e.g. Live Earth large scale Concert @ London and Live Earth small scale Concert @ Kyoto)
5) Choice of preferred concert duration (may be decided by committee)

Talking about a committee, maybe we could set-up a committee for this LiveAIN concert for the selection of cities and possible admin stuff (duration per concert). A small committee would do and will announce everything to the public.

By the way, the name LiveAIN is tentative. If you have any naming suggestion for this concert, please feel free to announce it.

Ingo: Sorry for my tone of speech which sounds like I'm taking away the spotlight from you. It's your idea and I respect that. Wink
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ingo the First 28th June 2009, 17:53

No that's ok Arahno, but the committee is a good idea, and I would like to be its administrator Wink

So can somebody create the LiveAIN subforum?
Ingo the First
Ingo the First
Town Clerk

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt 28th June 2009, 19:26

Done Cheeky/Razz
Matt
Matt
Founder of the Alliance
Founder of the Alliance

Male

http://www.aoin.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ingo the First 28th June 2009, 21:58

Thanks Laugh
Ingo the First
Ingo the First
Town Clerk

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 29th June 2009, 22:18

I like this idea!
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3rd July 2009, 01:41

love the idea as well... LIVE AIN or AIN LIVE owuld be fine by me because that is what i was going to suggest anyway ( i think i did in the schedule thread actually) i said this a while ago but i guess no one noticed. well as long as we get it off the ground...!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum