AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of Germanic States and the AIN

5 posters

Go down

League of Germanic States and the AIN Empty League of Germanic States and the AIN

Post by Liberater444 7th October 2009, 22:18

Guten Tag!

I am Liberater444. Some of you may have seen me on the Simtropolis boards, or elsewhere on the internet. I am attempting to start a Union, known as the League of Germanic States. I am requesting a diplomatic relationship with you, as well as the SCJU. I hope that by having a civil and mature relationship, we can participate in fun events and bring more people together.

Sincerely,

Geoff the Liberater, seated Leader of the LGS.
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

League of Germanic States and the AIN Empty Re: League of Germanic States and the AIN

Post by Aleks 7th October 2009, 23:31

Yes, I say yes (I am NOT speaking for the entire union)
Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/aleksfacco/

Back to top Go down

League of Germanic States and the AIN Empty Re: League of Germanic States and the AIN

Post by Aranho 8th October 2009, 01:56

Fornax (my country which is a full member of AIN) is interested in forming an alliance with the League of Germanic States. Although I don't speak for the whole of AIN, AIN members would be interested in knowing what your union aims and goals are, and your union's beliefs too.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by cormiermax 8th October 2009, 02:01

As foreign affairs minister i would like to set up a private meeting between you and my self over MSN, Saturday ok for you?
cormiermax
cormiermax
Mayor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 8th October 2009, 02:02

I dont approve or not approve yet. Id like to here more about your union first. Like Aran said i wanna see your Aims and goals. Along with your beliefs
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 8th October 2009, 02:36

ok definitly. I apologize if i seem noobish at this...

i dont have an MSN account, but i do have a Yahoo! account, and we could chat on Simtropolis's public chat. If that doesnt work i will make an MSN account.

As for saturday i would not be available.

I will post back here with my aims/beliefs and more scheduling.
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by cormiermax 8th October 2009, 02:49

Ok if you can set up an MSN account and tell me a date that would be good for you that would be great.
cormiermax
cormiermax
Mayor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 8th October 2009, 02:56

ok i have a MSN account. About how long would the meeting last? That is the only real boundary i have. and time. Afternoons after 3:00 work best.

Sunday/Monday could also work. Saturday is a nogo, as I'm busy pretty much all day.
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 8th October 2009, 23:49

Might wanna state which time zone your in to help cormiermax schedule the meeting
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by cormiermax 9th October 2009, 00:35

The meeting could last anywhere from 30 mins to an hour, and yeah il need to know your time zone.
cormiermax
cormiermax
Mayor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 10th October 2009, 00:24

I'm in the UTC-6 timezone (chicago/American midwest)

Tonight would be do able if possible.
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 16th October 2009, 19:03

So what's the update on this?
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 21st December 2009, 19:05

As of now, I am suspending the LGS and its actions for the foreseeable future. The League in name will exist, but I am not seeking any more ambassadorships although I hope to retain the ones I have forged.

My reason is simply lack of members, as well as the sites not being used. I am also applying for Junior Membership of the AIN.
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down