AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Republic of Arcacia and Lycanth Republic - Application fro F

+5
Matt
Peter
Saathoff
hiigarar
Daniel
9 posters

Go down

Republic of Arcacia and Lycanth Republic - Application fro F Empty Republic of Arcacia and Lycanth Republic - Application fro Full Membership

Post by Daniel 28th December 2009, 14:55

The Republic of Arcacia and the Lycanth Republic would both like full membership of the AIN.

Since Arcacia joined, there have been several developments:
- Arcacia's population grew to over 200,000.
- Lycanthia became a protectorate of Arcacia.
- The skylines of Arcacia's major cities have grown dramatically and continue to grow, with the focus now shifting to Dianovia and Broadalbin.

Yorke intends to bid fro the May 2010 Simlympics and Arcacia would like to bid as a full member of the AIN.

Here are some before and after photos:

PROVIDENCE -

Republic of Arcacia and Lycanth Republic - Application fro F Th_Providence
Before

Republic of Arcacia and Lycanth Republic - Application fro F Th_Providence-13Apr401261518486 Republic of Arcacia and Lycanth Republic - Application fro F Th_Providence-13Apr401261518507 Republic of Arcacia and Lycanth Republic - Application fro F Th_Providence-13Apr401261518528
After

YORKE -
Republic of Arcacia and Lycanth Republic - Application fro F Th_Yorke
Before

Republic of Arcacia and Lycanth Republic - Application fro F Th_Yorke-2
After

REDDING CITY -
Republic of Arcacia and Lycanth Republic - Application fro F Th_Redding
Before

Republic of Arcacia and Lycanth Republic - Application fro F Th_Redding-29Jan511260994229 Republic of Arcacia and Lycanth Republic - Application fro F Th_Redding-5Feb511260994247

As Lycanthia's foreign relations is handled by Arcacia, we ask that the Lycanth Republic also be granted full membership.

LYCANTHIA -

Republic of Arcacia and Lycanth Republic - Application fro F Th_Lycanthia-12Jan041261336692 Republic of Arcacia and Lycanth Republic - Application fro F Th_Lycanthia-18Nov031261336557 Republic of Arcacia and Lycanth Republic - Application fro F Th_Lycanthia-29Oct031261336481
Republic of Arcacia and Lycanth Republic - Application fro F Th_Lycanthia-4Nov031261336503 Republic of Arcacia and Lycanth Republic - Application fro F Th_Lycanthia-17Oct031261336446 Republic of Arcacia and Lycanth Republic - Application fro F Th_Lycanthia-14Oct031261336437
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Republic of Arcacia and Lycanth Republic - Application fro F Empty Re: Republic of Arcacia and Lycanth Republic - Application fro F

Post by hiigarar 28th December 2009, 15:59

I can't vote but must say great changes and magical! )))
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Republic of Arcacia and Lycanth Republic - Application fro F Empty Re: Republic of Arcacia and Lycanth Republic - Application fro F

Post by Saathoff 28th December 2009, 18:31

Okay first off, id like to say you've been very active, thats one of my key things. Your CJing has improved a lot i can tell Cheeky/Razz thats a plus. But for Lycanth Republic i think they remain junior cause they are a dependency. I think my dependencies are juniors as well. But for me i vote Arcacia for full member as a YES
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 28th December 2009, 19:30

Thanks for applying!

Activeness
You're an average user, not too active, but not a silent lurker either. YES

CJ Improvement
I think that your CJ was good from the first application and has improved in this application. YES

Contribution and Asset
I think that it would be great to have Arcacia and Lycinthia as well as you as full members. You have shown to be active, participating and gotten along with everyone. YES

Overall: YES!
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt 28th December 2009, 19:46

Ok. Let's see.
  • Active enough.
  • Your CJ is nice. There is a slight improvement.
  • Participated in events and got along with everyone.

YES
Matt
Matt
Founder of the Alliance
Founder of the Alliance

Male

http://www.aoin.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 28th December 2009, 19:50

3 out of 4. Since Max didnt vote yet. But wont matter your APPROVED FOR FULL MEMBERSHIP!
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 28th December 2009, 21:51

Congrats Danspaceman!!!! Laugh
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 28th December 2009, 22:09

Congratulations!
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 29th December 2009, 04:17

YAY! Thanks, all! :!!:
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 29th December 2009, 16:14

Congratulations!
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cormiermax 29th December 2009, 20:04

Congrats
cormiermax
cormiermax
Mayor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by anarchy0029 29th December 2009, 23:25

Congratulations
anarchy0029
anarchy0029
Counsel

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/home.php?ref=logo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down