AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Republic of Roanoke Island Application for full membership

5 posters

Go down

Republic of Roanoke Island Application for full membership Empty Republic of Roanoke Island Application for full membership

Post by Edge 27th December 2009, 20:28

I hope this doesn't seem premature.....
Republic of Roanoke Island Application for full membership.

I have started an article for Republic of Roanoke Island at the AIN Wiki.
http://aoin.wikia.com/wiki/Republic_of_Roanoke_Island

Flag:
Republic of Roanoke Island Application for full membership Flag

Real world location (with city locations)
Republic of Roanoke Island Application for full membership Ainlocation

Capital: West Federal City (195,000 citizens)
Official Languages: English, Greek, Spanish
Area: 19,500 square miles
Population: 349,700
Population Density: 260 people per square mile

Economical Stats:
Currency: RRI credits
Per Capita: 75,700 RRI credits
Stock Index: 13,768 RRI credits

Brief history:
Republic of Roanoke Island was founded by immigrants from Greece in June 2009. After about 2500 immigrants had landed on the Outer Banks of then North Carolina, the group plotted and attacked all the locals and chased them out of the Coastal Plain region after signing the Treaty of the Coastal Plain on July 7th, 2009. Although about 2,250 settlers died, they had accomplished their goal of independence and a new country to build on. July 7th is Independence Day in Rep. of Roanoke Island. The remaining settlers traveled back to the Outer Banks and established to first town, Corolla. Since then, the cities of Newport, Bayport, Lakewood, Federal City, and West Federal City have been founded.

Some pics of Republic of Roanoke Island.

Skyline of West Federal (the capital).
Republic of Roanoke Island Application for full membership FederalCity-Jul311191261455849

Aerial view of the Central District of West Federal City.
Republic of Roanoke Island Application for full membership FederalCity-Jul271191261455833

A harbor in Central West Federal City.
Republic of Roanoke Island Application for full membership FederalCity-Jan271191261456465

West Federal City's sunken GLR. This is the first time sunken GLR has been attempted.
Republic of Roanoke Island Application for full membership FederalCity-Apr121271261539549

Inner Harbor is a popular attraction for tourists and AIN Embassy members. There are 2 AIN embassies there currently, and 2 more are planned to be built.
Republic of Roanoke Island Application for full membership FederalCity-Sep291381261673184

The West Federal City Transit Authority has made a light rail map for the West Federal City Eastern District. You can read more about it HERE

Thanks to all the AIN members for their support of my CJ so far. Smile
-dcmetro34
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Republic of Roanoke Island Application for full membership Empty Re: Republic of Roanoke Island Application for full membership

Post by Saathoff 27th December 2009, 21:15

As i just noticed this Smile Us admins, Me, Peter, Max, and Matt will go vote now. Will post the result as soon as we know Smile
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Republic of Roanoke Island Application for full membership Empty Re: Republic of Roanoke Island Application for full membership

Post by Edge 27th December 2009, 21:16

Ok, sounds good, thanks. Smile
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 27th December 2009, 21:27

Thanks for your application. Here's my review/vote:

Activeness
I think that you have been active just about every day. So we have no problem here. YES

CJ Improvement
You won the super sonic CJ award and you deserve it. With each update your CJ improves. A friendly advice would be to have so much more quality than the speed of updating, but either way is fine. I think that Roanoke Island has definitely improved from your application. YES

Contribution and Asset
Well, you have been participating in most union activities and forum threads. You seem to be nice and I dont see you causing trouble anytime soon. We need people who are active and can contribute to our union even more and I think you brought it. YES

Overall: YES!
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 27th December 2009, 21:30

Thanks for your application DCmetro. Here's my review

Activeness
I think that you have been active just about every day. So we have no problem here. Your prolly the most active new member i've ever seen. YES

CJ Improvement
You won the super sonic CJ award and you deserve it. Your CJ kept improving and im sure its going to be great in a couple months. YES

Contribution and Asset
Your participate in just about every single thing. YES

Overall: i vote: YES
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 27th December 2009, 21:33

Thank you very much Peter and Saathoff! Laugh
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 27th December 2009, 21:33

Yep no problem Smile Were just waiting for 2 more votes
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 27th December 2009, 21:37

Max and Matt, right?
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 27th December 2009, 21:40

yup
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 27th December 2009, 21:40

Indeed. hopefully they'll post by today
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by cormiermax 28th December 2009, 07:34

after evaluating a bit, i say yes.
cormiermax
cormiermax
Mayor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt 28th December 2009, 08:35

It's all about the time zone, sorry.
From my points of view :
  • You've been really active lately.
  • Your SC4 skills improved very much.
  • You participated in the union events and had no trouble with other members.

Congrats, you are now a FULL MEMBER !
Matt
Matt
Founder of the Alliance
Founder of the Alliance

Male

http://www.aoin.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 28th December 2009, 14:49

Congrats! Smile
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 28th December 2009, 15:32

Thanks everyone!!!! Yay, this is awesome!!! Laugh
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down