AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Approved: Full Membership | Republic of Roanoke Island

+9
anarchy0029
Matt
Daniel
Peter
Aleks
Tyler
Saathoff
JJ
Edge
13 posters

Go down

Approved: Full Membership | Republic of Roanoke Island Empty Approved: Full Membership | Republic of Roanoke Island

Post by Edge 24th February 2010, 22:01

Well, it took about a month less than I expected, but I finally got this work done.....that I needed to finish before April....this makes my life a lot easier! I am very tired, but hey, it's done! :sleep:

I would like to re-apply into the AIN. I know it has only been two weeks since I left....but I got all this work done a lot sooner than I thought....I hope you understand. I will be active at AIN, visiting every day. Although I will not be here as much as my first days...I believe that I can fully commit to here.

I understand if this is all confusing.....but my real life has been confusing, also. Wink

So, here it is......

Flag:
Approved: Full Membership | Republic of Roanoke Island 42-83

Capital: West Federal City (273,000 citizens)
Official Languages: English, Greek, Spanish
Area: 29,500 square miles
Population: 489,700

Economical Stats:
Currency: RRI credits
Per Capita: 72,690 RRI credits
Stock Index: 11,758 RRI credits

Picture time! Laugh

The skyline of the capital:
Approved: Full Membership | Republic of Roanoke Island FederalCity-Jul311191261455849

Southern Harbor in West Federal City:
Approved: Full Membership | Republic of Roanoke Island FederalCity-Jan271191261456465

West Federal City's Sunken GLR:
Approved: Full Membership | Republic of Roanoke Island FederalCity-Apr121271261539549

Inner Harbor in West Federal City:
Approved: Full Membership | Republic of Roanoke Island FederalCity-Sep291381261673184

An aerial view of Port Roanoke:
Approved: Full Membership | Republic of Roanoke Island PortRoanoke-Apr27141264347293

An aerial view of Torando:
Approved: Full Membership | Republic of Roanoke Island Torando-Aug4101266251499

The athlete's village and ski slopes for Torando's 2010 Winter Simlympic run:
Approved: Full Membership | Republic of Roanoke Island Torando-Aug8151266336563

A close-up of the athlete's village:
Approved: Full Membership | Republic of Roanoke Island Torando-Jul3151266336404-1

The hockey/basketball/opening ceremony stadium (bottom), and the skating stadium (top):
Approved: Full Membership | Republic of Roanoke Island Torando-Aug16151266336637

A region view of the Torando area:
Approved: Full Membership | Republic of Roanoke Island RegionPic-2

Thanks so much for your patience and niceness.
-DCMetro34
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Approved: Full Membership | Republic of Roanoke Island Empty Re: Approved: Full Membership | Republic of Roanoke Island

Post by JJ 24th February 2010, 22:21

to me you never left, Patrick.... welcome back YES...
JJ
JJ
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Approved: Full Membership | Republic of Roanoke Island Empty Re: Approved: Full Membership | Republic of Roanoke Island

Post by Saathoff 24th February 2010, 22:27

Yes Smile
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 24th February 2010, 22:31

Yessiree! Cheeky/Razz
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 24th February 2010, 23:39

Thanks so much guys; I am so glad I finished that work early! Laugh
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleks 25th February 2010, 01:01

Yep
Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/aleksfacco/

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 25th February 2010, 02:24

YESS!!
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 25th February 2010, 03:02

YES!!!

Smile):
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt 25th February 2010, 04:47

Yes ! Welcome back !!!! Laugh
Matt
Matt
Founder of the Alliance
Founder of the Alliance

Male

http://www.aoin.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th February 2010, 06:40

Yeeeeees!

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ 25th February 2010, 07:44

Approved: Full Membership | Republic of Roanoke Island 154699
JJ
JJ
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by anarchy0029 25th February 2010, 09:21

Definitely a YES Welcome Back!!!
anarchy0029
anarchy0029
Counsel

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/home.php?ref=logo

Back to top Go down

Post by emgmod 25th February 2010, 09:36

I agree with all the above posters. Yes.
emgmod
emgmod
High Commissioner

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 25th February 2010, 16:54

Yes.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 25th February 2010, 17:05

YES, no question about it.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 25th February 2010, 22:00

YESSSSSS!!!!!!!

Welcome back! Wink
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 26th February 2010, 03:52

Thanks so much guys! Smile
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 26th February 2010, 05:44

wait why are you a full member? You should be going through another junior membership...At least i thought.
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 26th February 2010, 05:55

He was a full member before he resigned. Didn't another member get promoted straight to full member after resigning a while back?
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ 26th February 2010, 06:01

JJ
JJ
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th February 2010, 08:24

Plus me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 26th February 2010, 17:24

danspaceman wrote:He was a full member before he resigned. Didn't another member get promoted straight to full member after resigning a while back?

I understand that. I would have granted it to him if he would have came to me asking for it. But he didn't thats why im confused.
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 26th February 2010, 21:30

Saathoff wrote:
danspaceman wrote:He was a full member before he resigned. Didn't another member get promoted straight to full member after resigning a while back?

I understand that. I would have granted it to him if he would have came to me asking for it. But he didn't thats why im confused.

I asked Peter. Smile
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 26th February 2010, 21:56

Oh. Well we should have told me. Which he didn't
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 26th February 2010, 22:01

Confusing -.- WB DC! Cheeky/Razz
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down