AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voting | Proposal to Allow Execution by Firing Squad

+2
Aranho
Saathoff
6 posters

Go down

Proposal for Execution by Firing Squad to be allowed

Voting | Proposal to Allow Execution by Firing Squad Vote_lcap38%Voting | Proposal to Allow Execution by Firing Squad Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
Voting | Proposal to Allow Execution by Firing Squad Vote_lcap62%Voting | Proposal to Allow Execution by Firing Squad Vote_rcap 62% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Voting | Proposal to Allow Execution by Firing Squad Empty Voting | Proposal to Allow Execution by Firing Squad

Post by Saathoff 4th January 2010, 23:58

The voting for this will run 2 days

Last edited by Saathoff on 6th January 2010, 23:19; edited 2 times in total
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Voting | Proposal to Allow Execution by Firing Squad Empty Re: Voting | Proposal to Allow Execution by Firing Squad

Post by Aranho 5th January 2010, 15:25

I will not vote as I have currently decided not to side with anyone on death penalty due to recent events (not in real-life though).
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Voting | Proposal to Allow Execution by Firing Squad Empty Re: Voting | Proposal to Allow Execution by Firing Squad

Post by Blakeway4 5th January 2010, 15:59

Why not put exicution with swords? It's way more faster, easier, economicaly good! Cheeky/Razz
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 5th January 2010, 21:58

doesnt cause instant death. Unless i guess decapitate them
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 5th January 2010, 22:01

No, the brain continues to survive for a few minutes. Personally, I can't imagine a worse kind of hell.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 5th January 2010, 22:04

This is true.
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by cormiermax 5th January 2010, 22:33

danspaceman wrote:No, the brain continues to survive for a few minutes. Personally, I can't imagine a worse kind of hell.

Really? are you sure??
cormiermax
cormiermax
Mayor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 5th January 2010, 22:38

Positive. The brain takes about 2-3 minutes to exhaust it's oxygen supply. Only then does it die.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 5th January 2010, 23:56

Yep, so sword is a good way isn't it?
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 6th January 2010, 00:07

Blake, you have a sick, twisted sense of humour. I like it.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleks 6th January 2010, 03:21

Dan, quoting Blue Harvest. Really?
Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/aleksfacco/

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 6th January 2010, 04:06

LOL - I swear it was a co-incidence!
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by cormiermax 6th January 2010, 07:51

This vote is tight!
cormiermax
cormiermax
Mayor

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 6th January 2010, 17:31

Lol yeah. Cheeky/Razz

But still, I will not vote.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 6th January 2010, 17:31

Well this outcome is based on another vote Cheeky/Razz
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 6th January 2010, 17:35

What's the protocol with a tied vote?
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 6th January 2010, 23:17

Okay well i cancelled my vote. And found i voted yes on accident so now its 3 to 5. I wanted no. So

The Proposal to Allow Execution by Firing Squad is official denied. This may back to debate if Aleksania wants to re-propose it.
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down