AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voting | Proposal to Prohibit Exections

+2
Tyler
Saathoff
6 posters

Go down

Vote on your countries view

Voting | Proposal to Prohibit Exections Vote_lcap0%Voting | Proposal to Prohibit Exections Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Voting | Proposal to Prohibit Exections Vote_lcap25%Voting | Proposal to Prohibit Exections Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
Voting | Proposal to Prohibit Exections Vote_lcap63%Voting | Proposal to Prohibit Exections Vote_rcap 63% 
[ 5 ]
Voting | Proposal to Prohibit Exections Vote_lcap12%Voting | Proposal to Prohibit Exections Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 1 ]
Voting | Proposal to Prohibit Exections Vote_lcap0%Voting | Proposal to Prohibit Exections Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Voting | Proposal to Prohibit Exections Empty Voting | Proposal to Prohibit Exections

Post by Saathoff 5th January 2010, 01:14

Voting will last 2 days

Last edited by Saathoff on 5th January 2010, 01:26; edited 1 time in total
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Voting | Proposal to Prohibit Exections Empty Re: Voting | Proposal to Prohibit Exections

Post by Tyler 5th January 2010, 01:21

whoops i voted wrong Cheeky/Razz... could you subtract 1 from #4 and add 1 to #3?
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Voting | Proposal to Prohibit Exections Empty Re: Voting | Proposal to Prohibit Exections

Post by Saathoff 5th January 2010, 01:26

i think you can change it now tyler
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 5th January 2010, 01:30

ahh, thank you, that worked
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 5th January 2010, 01:35

Good Smile
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 5th January 2010, 01:36

Saathoff - I think perhaps the question of restricting the method of execution should be held over to another vote if #3 is chosen, otherwise their might be disagreements about what equals humane execution.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 5th January 2010, 01:37

Not really. Governments still have to follow AIN Human Rights and follow that.
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 5th January 2010, 01:38

Okay, I just re-read the constitution. Ignore me. Cheeky/Razz
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 5th January 2010, 01:43

haha okay. No worries Dan
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 5th January 2010, 01:44

I was just thinking... wouldn't this be a matter for the AIN High Court? Cheeky/Razz
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 5th January 2010, 01:45

For what?
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 5th January 2010, 01:47

well were voting on changing the constitution of AIN, wouldn't that be supreme court worthy?
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 5th January 2010, 01:47

no? thats we have a voting chamber. and debate chamber Cheeky/Razz
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 5th January 2010, 01:49

The vote is kind of like a referendum. I can't speak for everyone, but in Arcacia this is the only way the constitution can be changed.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 5th January 2010, 01:50

yeah. In AIN supreme court doesn't change the constitution. Only the union as whole.
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 5th January 2010, 02:06

The 3rd and the 4th Awnsers are the best I think, that's why I vote the 4th! LOL
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by anarchy0029 5th January 2010, 05:39

Well we are waiting for more votes.
anarchy0029
anarchy0029
Counsel

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/home.php?ref=logo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 5th January 2010, 16:21

I will not vote as I currently will not side on this debate. It's not that I'm supporting or against the death penalty, it is just that recent events make me rethink about the death penalty. Don't worry, it's not real-life related.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 6th January 2010, 17:35

FINAL RESULT OF THE VOTING:

Death penalty discouraged and not handed down as a
punishment by AIN courts, but sovereign states retain their right to
execute if case was not involved in the AIN Court
By This the AIN Court will no hand down capital punishment. Though nations have the right to do so if the court case did not go through the AIN Court. Also the Human Rights section for execution, law will remain the same. Only allowing execution by lethal injection or any other form of un-violent death. If you come up with a different one the death sentance will have to be told to AIN High Court and they will vote of it is deemed against the constitution.

Thank you,

Nate Saathoff
President
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down