AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peter Reyes for Vice President 2010

4 posters

Go down

Peter Reyes for Vice President 2010 Empty Peter Reyes for Vice President 2010

Post by Peter 6th February 2010, 18:20

Peter Reyes for Vice President 2010 Candidacy3Peter Reyes for Vice President 2010 Candidacy4

This message has been approved by Peter Reyes. Feel free to ask me any questions!

Last edited by Peter on 6th February 2010, 19:05; edited 1 time in total
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Peter Reyes for Vice President 2010 Empty Re: Peter Reyes for Vice President 2010

Post by Saathoff 6th February 2010, 18:54

Um, some of these points you make aren't true Peter Cheeky/Razz

The revival of the AIN Court was Tyler. He created it. And got it back up and going. I mean why else is he the Head Justice

Membership Levels System was dljrfn2000 Cheeky/Razz He proposed it. So your taking credit for his idea now...

And for the summits. You kind of just made yourself the host Cheeky/Razz As far as im concerned i dont even remember you saying bidding was open for the 3rd AIN Summit LOL

Ohh one more thing you said you'd help AIN prosper for years to come. But your done with SC4 after this year? Doesnt add up Cheeky/Razz

Just pointing out things i found odd. But otherwise great campaign
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Peter Reyes for Vice President 2010 Empty Re: Peter Reyes for Vice President 2010

Post by Peter 6th February 2010, 18:58

haha oops.

Well. yes, tyler did create the court, but it seems to have died...so I revived it. see this thread, in this thread, I took the initiative to make the guidelines and procedures for the court. yes I know tyler came up with the idea, hence I didnt say I founded the ain court, only revived it.

And yes, you are right, my bad, dljrfn made the levels. sorry! I will take that off immediately. I apologize dlrjfn!!!

And as for the summits, nobody wanted to host them. If we didnt have the summits, then we wouldnt have established a lot of things that we have today... Cheeky/Razz

Again, I am sooo sorry dljrfn. I feel bad for taking credit about something I didnt do! Sad
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 6th February 2010, 19:00

haha but you never opened the summit bidding? Cheeky/Razz what says Escambia, Novland or Lisieux didnt want to bid for it but didnt get a chance Cheeky/Razz And for reviving the court Cheeky/Razz it never started so technically you didnt revive it. Only got it going
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 6th February 2010, 19:03

LOL I did open the bidding....except nobody bidded or showed interest.

(If you remember, on the header of the Summit, on the subheading it says a description of it, and then summit bidding deadline: january 15. nobody had interest. and if they did they wouldnt have waited until the last two or three days of the bidding period.) Cheeky/Razz
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 6th February 2010, 19:07

One post doesnt help get word out Cheeky/Razz We do have announcements ticker for a reason Cheeky/Razz But you didnt answer my prospering of AIN thing Cheeky/Razz If your going to leave how are you going to keep AIN alive for years to come?
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 6th February 2010, 19:09

And look you guys. I know that I have taken a lot of bold moves such as moving forum stuff around, opening/closing bidding, choosing hosts(even though I am events coordinator and VP), but I feel that those bold moves that I have done help create AIN as a strong union.

And don't get me wrong. Nate, Matt, Aran, Tyler and everyone else has done soo much to this union and without you guys, AIN wouldnt be the way it is!
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 6th February 2010, 19:10

You still didnt answer the question? How are you going to make it prosper if your not here? Cheeky/Razz makes no sense
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 6th February 2010, 19:11

Saathoff wrote:One post doesnt help get word out Cheeky/Razz We do have announcements ticker for a reason Cheeky/Razz But you didnt answer my prospering of AIN thing Cheeky/Razz If your going to leave how are you going to keep AIN alive for years to come?

Exactly, even though I am leaving this year, I will still be able to finish my term and by that time, I hope to help make AIN more stable, properous by fullfilling my duties as VP. And the things that the VP and the President does somtimes create precedents which stay in the union for a long time. So for example, the concept of the City Notebooks is still here Cheeky/Razz
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 6th February 2010, 19:14

haha I'd hope the concept of city notebooks is still here.. they have that at every SC4 sight Cheeky/Razz
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 6th February 2010, 19:15

Saathoff wrote:haha but you never opened the summit bidding? Cheeky/Razz what says Escambia, Novland or Lisieux didnt want to bid for it but didnt get a chance Cheeky/Razz And for reviving the court Cheeky/Razz it never started so technically you didnt revive it. Only got it going

haha well, the union voted on a court last summit. but nothing ever happened after that. so I jumpstarted it by making a guideline/about thread, and now we are having court cases(btw is one going on right now?? Cheeky/Razz). which is called reviving a forgotten or dead thing Cheeky/Razz

Tyler wrote:haha I'd hope the concept of city notebooks is still here.. they have that at every SC4 sight Cheeky/Razz

LOL no. I mean like usually City Journals in normal sites, you can only have one thread for your CJ. But here at AIN, what makes it so inovative is that you have your own forum and within that forum you can make as many threads about your CJ as you like! Smile

Last edited by Peter on 6th February 2010, 19:18; edited 1 time in total
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 6th February 2010, 19:17

haha okay Peter....whatever you say LOL Peter Reyes for Vice President 2010 Icon_eek you double-posted Peter Reyes for Vice President 2010 35741
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 6th February 2010, 19:19

haha sorry! I fixed it! Cheeky/Razz

And nate, I'll talk to ya on msn in about five minutes, ok?
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 6th February 2010, 19:53

Just curious (although it's not related), am I one of the first batch of AIN members that didn't obtain an adminstrator status? Cheeky/Razz

But anyway, I wasn't chosen to be an admin in the first place so oh well.

Also, will someone else temporary take over Peter's admin position when he will be leaving AIN for a year? Or it there will just be 3 admins for that year instead of 4?
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 6th February 2010, 23:15

Aranho wrote:Just curious (although it's not related), am I one of the first batch of AIN members that didn't obtain an adminstrator status? Cheeky/Razz

But anyway, I wasn't chosen to be an admin in the first place so oh well.

Also, will someone else temporary take over Peter's admin position when he will be leaving AIN for a year? Or it there will just be 3 admins for that year instead of 4?

haha actually aran...I dont think I will be gone for a year. I dont think I'll be coming back as an actual member after this year. I'm going to be focusing on my studies and career. But I will definitely be signing on every now and then, see how everything's going Smile

About admins, hmmm....maybe? Idk, there will prolly be a search for a new admin once I leave, ask Nate, Matt or Tyler Smile
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 6th February 2010, 23:21

Hmm... Ok. Thanks for explaning. But no matter what, I hope you will enjoy what you have plan out in your life. Good luck and study hard! Smile
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 7th February 2010, 00:53

Me and Nate were talking today... if its okay with Matt I think we wanted to have a replacement for Peter once he left.
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 7th February 2010, 04:00

Yeah will have a replacement Smile
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down